PvP is awesome!

6 Pandaren Monk
NOT! Blizz, I rest my case. Y'all are 'developly challenged' and have absolutely no clue when it comes to pvp design. If y'all think that the current state of pvp is 'good'.. well, then think again. There has been thousands of threads where players have complained about pvp.. but yet nothing is done. This has been going on for years :( And, I see in the new patch (5.3) that resil will be removed from gear? Again, are y'all really that 'challenged'? Resil is not the issue but rather it the unbalance and high amounts of damage that is the issue! Come 5.3, the classes that do high amount of damage now.. will be doing even more :/ And, imagine how many QQ thread we will see then. I just don't understand how the needed fixes or changes have been overlooked year after year. But, apparently the dev pay no attention to the players responses an suggestions because if they did, then the state of the game 'might' be a bit better and a bit more enjoyable.

Please fix the unbalance in pvp. And by 'unbalance' I am speaking of the following:

1) Class Unbalance - DKs running around killing everything within 1 GCD.
2) Warlocks - Insanely high amounts of damage, far to many pets that do high amounts of damage, health pools greater then tanks (?), self healing (far to much, esp given their high health pools..)
3) Chain CCs - Chain CCS have got to go. The duration of some CCs need to be reduced. Being feared 3x in a row by a lock is nonsense. CCs have always been an issue in this game. Either reduce them or make the playing field equal by giving all classes equal or comparable CC abilities.
4) Healing - Much needed in PvE but in PvP.. it needs to be reduced. All a team needs is one geared paladin healer and its game over. Classes that are not of the healing type should either; not have any type of healing ability at all and/or have current ability reduced and/or give ALL classes comparable healing abilities.
5) Speed Boosts - Any class perks that give speed boosts (mounted or otherwise) needs to be removed or reduced. For example, in AV, all the paladins and DKs can make it across the field much quicker then the rest. While this seems fair, it is not as it gives other players a lessened chance of capping nodes.
6) Gear - never understood why players are allowed to use PvE gear in PvP. There has been issues in the past with trinkets being far to OP in PvP. This was fixed but once again there are trinkets that are proc'n for 50k a hit (was killed by a rogue who had a trink that was proc'n for 50k per.. and that is what killed me) The solution here - do not allow PvE gear in PvP. Players would need to either equip their PvP before entering the BG or any/all PvE gear would be unequipped upon the BG entrance (with the chance to either allow the player to equip PvP gear or any/all PvP gear being auto equipped upon BG entrance)
7) Talent Tree - Yet another thing I never understood. Why is there not a separate PvP talent tree? This would be a major way of 'balancing' PvP. As with gear, players would need to select this talent tree before entering the BG or it would be auto selected upon entrance.

Overall, there are many changes that could be done. But in the end, its all about the amount of damage going out. Either make these damage levels equal or nerf those that are to high. This is a game and nobody should have to fret over all these issue. Again, it is obvious that the state of PvP is out of whack as the forums are consistently flooded with QQ PvP threads :/ Blizz, it is time to take notice to this and finally do something meaningful. There is no reason why y'all cant be able to find a balance in the PvP game. Thank you for the considerations.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Death Knight
They don't care about PvP...............Noobs

I just re-subbed and it's the worst it's ever been - my OP classes do okay, OQ HORDE premades are over the edge - and every thing else is frustrating..

inb4l2p

Cancelling, I'll go back to TF2 or SC2, this is sooo bad
Edited by Mispacman on 5/5/2013 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
There is probably a reason the OP didn't post on his main. I am having a blast in PvP. Thanks Blizzard!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Monk
Thanks a lot, Wuphat.

This thread just caused me to sprain both my face and my palm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There is probably a reason the OP didn't post on his main. I am having a blast in PvP. Thanks Blizzard!

ROFL, says the DK.. Try playing another class and see how well you 'enjoy pvp. I assume you play said DK because you are bad and need all the advantages you can get.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Dks take skillz tho, y u hating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/22/2013 05:30 AMPosted by Thelissa

ROFL, says the DK.. Try playing another class and see how well you 'enjoy pvp. I assume you play said DK because you are bad and need all the advantages you can get.

Lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The cc is frigen stupid in this game ATM.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/22/2013 05:30 AMPosted by Thelissa

This is the OP's main btw.
Reply Quote
17 Undead Rogue
This is a great patch!

Thank you Blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]