Please fix the unbalance in pvp. And by 'unbalance' I am speaking of the following:
1) Class Unbalance - DKs running around killing everything within 1 GCD.
2) Warlocks - Insanely high amounts of damage, far to many pets that do high amounts of damage, health pools greater then tanks (?), self healing (far to much, esp given their high health pools..)
3) Chain CCs - Chain CCS have got to go. The duration of some CCs need to be reduced. Being feared 3x in a row by a lock is nonsense. CCs have always been an issue in this game. Either reduce them or make the playing field equal by giving all classes equal or comparable CC abilities.
4) Healing - Much needed in PvE but in PvP.. it needs to be reduced. All a team needs is one geared paladin healer and its game over. Classes that are not of the healing type should either; not have any type of healing ability at all and/or have current ability reduced and/or give ALL classes comparable healing abilities.
5) Speed Boosts - Any class perks that give speed boosts (mounted or otherwise) needs to be removed or reduced. For example, in AV, all the paladins and DKs can make it across the field much quicker then the rest. While this seems fair, it is not as it gives other players a lessened chance of capping nodes.
6) Gear - never understood why players are allowed to use PvE gear in PvP. There has been issues in the past with trinkets being far to OP in PvP. This was fixed but once again there are trinkets that are proc'n for 50k a hit (was killed by a rogue who had a trink that was proc'n for 50k per.. and that is what killed me) The solution here - do not allow PvE gear in PvP. Players would need to either equip their PvP before entering the BG or any/all PvE gear would be unequipped upon the BG entrance (with the chance to either allow the player to equip PvP gear or any/all PvP gear being auto equipped upon BG entrance)
7) Talent Tree - Yet another thing I never understood. Why is there not a separate PvP talent tree? This would be a major way of 'balancing' PvP. As with gear, players would need to select this talent tree before entering the BG or it would be auto selected upon entrance.
Overall, there are many changes that could be done. But in the end, its all about the amount of damage going out. Either make these damage levels equal or nerf those that are to high. This is a game and nobody should have to fret over all these issue. Again, it is obvious that the state of PvP is out of whack as the forums are consistently flooded with QQ PvP threads :/ Blizz, it is time to take notice to this and finally do something meaningful. There is no reason why y'all cant be able to find a balance in the PvP game. Thank you for the considerations.