Holy paladin looking for a home

43 Goblin Mage
Alright - who wants a healer? Are there any fun, friendly guilds out there raiding a couple nights a week that could use a new person? I've done all the LFR stuff, but haven't had any luck finding a group that isn't hardcore (3+ nights a wk) that raids and progresses consistently. I promise I'll work hard and eat all my vegetables if you'll give me a chance :)
Reply Quote
43 Goblin Mage
Bumping my post for one more chance at finding a group of fun raiders. Here's more about me. I've been playing since vanilla, started out dps, but then switched to heals around the time Kara came out. At one time or another I've raided on each of the healing classes, but now mainly gearing up my pally. My ilvl is 489 right now.

I'm looking for a casual guild that raids a couple nights a week, that realizes WoW is a game but puts in a serious effort when it's raid time. I don't think you have to be hardcore to come prepared with flasks, food, gems, enchants and show up consistently. If you can use someone with raid experience who is willing work hard - let me know :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
is your pally horde?
Reply Quote
43 Goblin Mage
Yup- sorry! You guys having trouble finding new people? I didn't expect it to be this hard to find a new guild - good luck to ya!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
trouble? no just got a bunch. but there is always room for a pally healer.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
If you are still looking for a guild, <Novo Ordum Mundi> currently has no raiding holy paladins and would be interested in adding you.

http://www.novoswc.com/

Give us a look. Also, check out our recruitment thread for more info.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7681548086
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]