SNK

90 Night Elf Monk
I miss all the fun I had during Cata on the SNK runs. Was such a good time. Hope everyone from them is still enjoying the game and doing well. G'luck to everyone on their current raiding progress.

Warmest Regards,
Ramennoodles
Edited by Monkramen on 5/5/2013 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks Monkramen,

Actually every so often I do get the odd tell as to when SNK runs will be started again.

The answer basically is that the core group of raiders would come from my guild Conviction, as alts, we'd get a bunch of people from other guilds of course and there is always openraid.

However content has been released very fast this expansion, and there has not been a particular time where my guild has had a period of "non progression raiding".

Since the whole premise of SNK is to promote a very relaxed, fun, bullying and dispute free raiding experience and environment, it makes little sense to start it up again, when the convenor and other people might have burnout contributed to by doing so.

With 5.3 introducing no new raid, we might be in a position to start again, but sadly I have no fixed timetable or firm promise to give you. Just a general assurance, of when the time is suitable and right, I intend for it to return.

Make no mistake, there will be plenty of notice.
Regards
Arra
Edited by Arranum on 5/6/2013 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I remember those SNK runs. Were some of the best raid nights I have ever had. Good luck in trying to restart them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]