Thanks a lot for your help, I am happy to see good advices, normally when I post some "help need" in my forums all I get is "reroll a mage" , "get yourself a druid healer" etc.
I learned a lot of things from your video that I will try to put in practice
I will abuse your generosity asking here a couple of things that may help another needy warriors/disc team like mine.
Please comment my points below (I know they are all wrong thats why I need your insight)
1. In the video you linked I saw you use "bloodbath" I tried the same spec but I really didnt realize an upgrade in my performance
I use in the last tier storm bolt because I really miss the lack of control against casters and other melees and its cd is 30 secs.
2. In those videos you don't have to face double control dps maybe is because they don't get too far away in 2vs2 but in my bracket we usually get to face rogue/dk , double frost mages, mage/priest and a pretty variety of cc combos that makes our lives miserable with cc chains of 20 secs sometimes (frost nova, sheep, fear, seduction, etc)
3. I have really big problems when we face those resto druids that cyclone+cyclone+cyclone+roots and run away all the time, i will take your advice and let them run away and hit something else.
4. Instead of shockwave i use Dragon roar, it allows me to "one shot" things at 20 o 30% of the hp or start the fight with high pressure against double dps.
5. Macros: these are my main macros
a) The one shot macro, basically i use the trinket, cast reck and banner an MS
b) In other button i have a macro that hits CS and then set OP for 20 secs (the CD of CS) if it procs i have shift +4 to hit it again.
c) The charge macro (i use double time) also applies hamstring, (i have to hit it twice) but if i am in melee range i can hit it too and get hamstring done anyway and that saves me one button
d) in F1 i got the spell reflect macro, it equips my shield and sword, cast spell reflect and shield wall
e) My pummel also hits HS
And thats pretty much all macros i got
Melayn performance is HUGE too, we will love to see some 2vs2 arenas from his point of view so we can get better knowledge about how we need to position ourselves
Edited by Alexwarr on 5/11/2013 9:53 AM PDT