Dice will be making a new Star Wars game

90 Undead Priest
I'll just leave this here

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/EA-Buys-Star-Wars-License-DICE-Create-Star-Wars-Title-55404.html
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Disney has just made a deal with the videogame equivalent of the devil. Mark my words, this won't end too well...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I am trying to think of a way to blame Scott Bakula for this but can't.

*Sigh* You would think someone from the now defunct LucasArts division would have told Disney to avoid EA like a $1.00 Filipino hooker.

I know, I know. I am being really harsh on Filipino hookers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I don't care, that Frostbite 3 engine is awesome. I can't wait.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't care, that Frostbite 3 engine is awesome. I can't wait.

Battlefront 3 destructible environments with frostbite 3 *drool*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Gameplay > Graphics any day, my friends. As the saying goes, you can polish a piece of crap until it shines, but at the end of the day, it is STILL a piece of crap. See: Final Fantasy XIV at launch for a good example.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Battlefront with online multiplayer.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Edited by Ohgodfleas on 5/8/2013 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Gameplay > Graphics any day, my friends. As the saying goes, you can polish a piece of crap until it shines, but at the end of the day, it is STILL a piece of crap. See: Final Fantasy XIV at launch for a good example.

Well, DICE hasn't developed a piece of crap, poorly rated first person game yet, so gameplay isn't I'd worry about.
Edited by Zerofury on 5/8/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
05/08/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Zerofury

Well, DICE hasn't developed a piece of crap, poorly rated first person game yet, so gameplay isn't I'd worry about.

After re-reading my original statement, I saw I was a bit vague with what I meant to convey, seeing as how you are right that DICE isn't a bad developer; it just has the unfortunate stigma of being associated with EA.

What I meant, is that a gamer should NEVER allow themselves to become so enamored with how a game looks that they forget the core concept of a game: the gameplay. Doing so, unfortunately, often leads to disaster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've got a bad feeeling about this.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
DICE + Star Wars Battlefront = awesome. Star Wars Battlefront is one of my favorite games from my childhood and personally I believe that DICE making it may have been the best place for it to end up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
DICE + Star Wars Battlefront = awesome. Star Wars Battlefront is one of my favorite games from my childhood and personally I believe that DICE making it may have been the best place for it to end up.

ya i hear ya. Dice making a Battlefront 3 is one of, if not the only developer, fans would want making it. Funny part is, Radical always advertised it being like the Battlefield series.

Now the developer that made Battlefield has it :P
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Aren't they making Battlefield 4?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]