503 resto shaman or 504 rogue lfg

87 Worgen Hunter
Hi there, I am looking for a raiding guild for my shaman or rogue, the ilevels are up above, if you are interested in having me join please post about your guild down below, I have hardmode experience and am looking to get back in the scene.

Thank you,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Window,

The Chosen is a small guild but part of a larger gaming community. We are running 1 10m currently and 2 heals and 2 dps shy of a 2nd 10m. We plan to have 2 progression teams that can come together for the occasional 25m. We currently raid M, W, Th 8:30-11pm est. and are 3/12 ToT. We don't currently have a raiding shaman. If you are looking for hardcore raiding, we are not for you. However, if you are interesting in raiding regularly on a team that is progressing through content, we'd love to hear from you. If you are over 18 and wish to discuss things further, add my btag Turtle#1235 or look me up on Jesekka or Maurra. You can also talk to Redfoo or Ghostkillah for any questions you have. Check us out at thechosenguild.net

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently Looking for one Tank, 1 heals, and 4 dps with one having os Heals.

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 9:00 Server – 12:00 Server. With invites going out at 8:45 Server.
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
6-9 PST

Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.

What we Provide to Raiders:Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions, gems and Enchants. Flasks are provided when we can ( Golden lotus willing). Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Core Two recently transferred to Thrall and we're reforming after a very under populated realm.

We raid Wed/Thurs/Mon 7:30 - 10:00 est.

Our healers are a druid and monk so a resto shaman would fit us well. Hopefully we can talk more in game, Jheasus#1311, or contact jhahovah, or Orgyl in game for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i am in need of a resto ele shaman or a rogue for my soon to be newwly formed core days being mon tues wed 830-1130cst if interested please pst on swizzlest6#1408
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Aerion> Is currently looking for a resto shammy for our 2nd ToT grp. the grp raids on Fri Sat from 10 server to 1230. pst Kryik or sprunah if your interested. look forward to hearing from you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We are looking for a rogue dps! If our times work for you then I think we should definitely talk! Info below:

Carpe Derpum formed on Thrall (PVE-EST) as a collection of several old friends, guild mates and raiders. Thanks to the merging of these people we are currently running multiple 10 man raid groups during the wCeek with the occasional 25 man as a guild activity. Our goal is to make an epic guild here on Thrall while we clear current content and have a great time doing it.

Our weekend 10 man has been running together for several months and we recently transferred to Thrall to join CD. We are currently 8/12 and are just looking to tear through ToT. We are progression focused and are seeking like minded players.
Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday from 4:30 - 8:30 PM EST (server time).

Our immediate raid needs are:
500+ Tank: Prot Paladin or Blood DK
500+ Melee DPS: Rogue, Windwalker or Blood DK

Raid comp can be shifted, so if you are a stellar player with a role not listed above we encourage you to apply.

We would love to talk to you if you are interested. You can reach us via Battletag: Vulak#1560 or hop online to chat with Budoku, Sûnny or Keralai.

** Carpe Derpum is recruiting in general and has room for others. For more information, please check out: http://carpe-derpum.enjin.com **
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there! We are looking for solid raiders such as yourself!

We raid M W F from 9 to midnight (EST), and are a good group of fun-loving adults who enjoy progressing together through content. If you are interested, check out our website: www.div9.us, and feel free to drop us a message there, or you can always talk to me in-game (Battletag: Kita#1465).

Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]