Epic Quest Lines

90 Night Elf Druid
I've been wondering, will Blizzard ever come up with new epic quest lines for special mounts/forms? The last one available was Swift Flight Form which is now unattainable. This wasn't only exclusively for druid;. Paladins and Locks had to do quest lines to get their mounts. I've personally completed the quest line and I enjoyed it because it made me, in a sense, customize my druid to be different from other druids. They had a good idea introducing glyphs but now it seems too... boring.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Green fire?
Reply Quote
77 Pandaren Monk
Green fire is lock only quest-line. In B.C. there was at least four classes that had quest lines. I'm talking about quest lines kinda like the current legendary quest line expect more class-specific, like the green fire quest, but harder and more rewarding (Legendary spells? Craft unique boe/boa legendaries? druid antlers? lock horns? BA totems? legendary mounts?)
Edited by Kaídred on 5/5/2013 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]