GK is looking to team up with guilds

90 Human Paladin
I know dalvengyr sucks but if some of the Guilds team up maybe we can start geting some thing down in TOT it will be nice to merge some of the small guild with GK and work as one if there is guilds out there that will like to merge with GK hit me up IN GAME mail or wisper me if i am on we are a lvl 25 guild 7 taps and all that good !@#$ we have vent we have do rbgs all the time and some raids using open raid but you cant use it to do TOT i say we team up or merge GK is got some of the best gear player in PVE and PVP gear we do RBGS with VENDETTA all the time so if you a raider or you like to do some RBGs come join the fun
Edited by Pospaladin on 5/4/2013 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I logged in around 9PM ET tonight (Saturday.) There were 42 level 90s on...not even enough to fully populate a search query.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
all you need is 10 to do TOT and GK is got 6 good gear people
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Come to Horde side and we will show you whats up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no ty i have more fun killing you horde ok some you got like 2 or 3 guilds who are doing !@#$ in TOT so you all get kill all the time by my side so all you going to show me is how to die nm you most need me for pvp bc you all suck at it
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
coming from someone who hasnt even hit 1750 in arenas or Rated bg's. and in a guild that hasnt caught a dead horde pve guild in progression yet. Face it everyone on this server sucks no side is better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
all you need is 10 to do TOT and GK is got 6 good gear people

10 whole people? That's asking a lot.
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Monk
I have a Death knight im leveling up on this server that i would love to get into ToT raiding guild. NCFan92#1546 is my battletag.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Gratz on 1/12 Normal. #1 Guild Dalvengyr-US.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]