How much?
Reply Quote
send me in game mail with offer plz
Reply Quote
also to any other potential buyers, remember that 7 bank tabs costs ~20k gold
http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild_bank
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hey im very interested in buying the guild please add me Valhalla#1126 because you aren't online atm on skork.
Reply Quote
sent
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
don't bother attempting to buy this guild people. I was ready to give him the 80k gold and he wants the gold first (which is how every guild scammer takes your gold and then kicks u out before switching you to the GM).

blizzards eula doesn't support the sale of guilds. Its not considered an item that can be placed in the trade window. However, the guild master can retrieve the guild just by writing a simple ticket to get his guild back if the buyer doesn't not complete the sale. This was explained by 5 different game masters the first time I was scammed 4 months ago.

point being do not buy guilds from people who want the gold first.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Shaman
05/08/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Druidonroids
don't bother attempting to buy this guild people. I was ready to give him the 80k gold and he wants the gold first (which is how every guild scammer takes your gold and then kicks u out before switching you to the GM).

because you totally couldn't do the same thing if he gave you gm first
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
surely the GM of GENTLEmans club wudnt screw any1 over
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
ya this skork fellow is quite swell

also still looking, and yes gold first
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
05/08/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Tayzonday

The other thing the people do is, make a Rank called GM so you think your the guild master, when you really arent
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/08/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Tayzonday

actually I wouldn't because im legit trying to buy a lvl 25 guild between 80k and 100k gold or even a lvl 20 guild, but I need one with the 3 battle standards.

1. I just stated that the blizzard gm said they can retrieve guilds from falsely promoting to guild master, yet they cannot get your gold back, (I talked to 5 gms about it)

2. I wouldn't ever scam like this because my account is 8 years old and has way more value than potentially !@#$ing it over from scamming and ascertaining a permanent ban because of scamming.

3. I legit want a guild to start making a pvp guild with friends, and others since ive yet to come across a remotely decent one like I know I could lead.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/09/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Cannibully

The other thing the people do is, make a Rank called GM so you think your the guild master, when you really arent

yep someone tried this one on me and the retard kept the guild master the same so you could clearly see he was still gm despite I was called a similar rank. The sheer amount of stupitdy, and scumbags out there looking to scam people is sad
Reply Quote
nerds off my thread plz
guild still avail, send me in game mail
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure everyone who plays this game is a nerd buddy
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
down
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
actually I wouldn't because im legit trying to buy a lvl 25 guild between 80k and 100k gold or even a lvl 20 guild, but I need one with the 3 battle standards.

1. I just stated that the blizzard gm said they can retrieve guilds from falsely promoting to guild master, yet they cannot get your gold back, (I talked to 5 gms about it)

2. I wouldn't ever scam like this because my account is 8 years old and has way more value than potentially !@#$ing it over from scamming and ascertaining a permanent ban because of scamming.

3. I legit want a guild to start making a pvp guild with friends, and others since ive yet to come across a remotely decent one like I know I could lead.

I've got a guild to sell if you're willing to do at least half gold first and half after.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]