Recruiting for 25m progression

90 Night Elf Druid
Formerly of Meridian of Ghostlands, we moved to Stormrage after our guild went inactive. We are recruiting all classes and specs for 25m progression in ToT and beyond. We do not care about your gear or current ToT experience. We are looking for players with skill. If you can perform well in sub-optimal gear we are interested in you. Our hope is to push for Top US 100 kills and top 10 rankings on the server for next tier.

About us, Meridian was formed in 1997 and has attained top 100 US kills in every expansion. That is the kind of group we are looking to cultivate again on this server.

About you, be skilled, understand your class, know your role, and be ready for constructive criticism. The progression group will run Tues, Wed, Thurs, and some Mondays for cleanup. We will also have a weekend group for those with alts or more casual players. Old raids and old achievements will also be run on weekends.

If this sounds like a group that interests you, please reply to this thread or contact me in game or through battletag: Eagan#1755.

Good luck and happy dragon slaying.
Edited by Eagan on 5/6/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We have a level 17 guild coming from Ghostlands in the next few days so we will not have to level a guild from scratch. Guild website and forums will be coming in the next few days as well.
Edited by Eagan on 5/6/2013 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
New Website:

http://composure-stormrage.enjin.com/home
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Need a shield tank, some healers, and dps.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
What times?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just so you can update your post... currently top 100 US is only achievable by being top 5 in server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What times?

8pm server unless otherwise noted.

Just so you can update your post... currently top 100 US is only achievable by being top 5 in server

Thanks for the cheek and free bump.

Current needs include Holy Paladin, Disc/Holy Priest and Shadow Priest, and a Shield tank.
Edited by Eagan on 5/8/2013 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
LA
Good luck guys. Nice to see another 25 man guild starting up on the server! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am a Death Knight with a Ilvl 503 and I am looking for a new guild to raid with. I don't stand in fire and can easily adapt to meet mechanics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]