[H] Requiem Recruitment and Guild Info

100 Troll Priest
Hey guys! For those of you interested in joining the Requiem community or needing a PvP environment, the minimum requirement to join <Requiem> is 1750+ in ANY arena bracket, or 1800+ in RBGs. Please keep note that we only accept those achievements non-account wide, which means the character you plan to put into the guild must meet those ratings personally. Ratings also must be earned LEGITIMATELY.

We will only accept 90+ leveled characters until next year. You should be lvl 100 by Jan 1st anyway.

If you do not meet these requirements, however, we do have a second guild <Req> which is open to all 90s. <Req> is dedicated to helping people get the necessary ratings to be in <Requiem>, if they wish to move up into the top tier. Req also supports a more laid back PvP environment. You will find many BGs and Low rateds run in Req.

You will find Requiem being the top rated guild on the server, as it has been for the past year. Our focus is hardcore PvP, but we don't forget to have a little fun once in awhile. The activity in both Requiem and Req is pretty high, and you'll always find the players you need.

<Requiem> has been known to host numerous fun events as well as participate in any events hosted by other guilds and communities on Kil’jaeden. We’re known for hosting Monday Night WPvP, level 1 races through Alliance cities, Guild-only Nagrand, Blade’s Edge, and Gurubashi Arena fights, Arena/RBG wargames, Scheduled Guild vs. Guild Battles in world zones (Alliance Guilds Only obviously), and much more! Check out www.Youtube.com/ReqGamingKJ for a preview of the many fun times we've had. If you would like to participate in or schedule an event with us, message an officer to discuss the details.

Since WoD release, we have tried to make it a guild daily routine to go to Ashran. If you want more successful, coordinated groups rolling through that awesome WPvP zone, then find Requiem!

UPDATE : We will be selling Gold challenge mode carries in the near future! The GMs are very experienced and take charge of the carries, so if you're interested in a smooth and easy carry, then message one of them to get on the list early. (GMs and officers are listed at the end of this post)

We do have a Facebook as well as an outstanding website (sponsored by Razer) that was made by Thedivine. You'll find a link to our Facebook as well as a link for our youtube at www.requiemkj.com. Please check out the streamers featured as well.

If you have any questions or desire more information about being recruited, post a comment or please send an in-game message to the any of the active leaders listed below.
GMs: Darkdk, Papaxsmash, and Archanon
Officers: Nayadri, Kalishara, Sax, Urgash, Klandon, Dudestorm, and Stackdaddy
Captains: Arceris, Thugli, Drgnslayer, and Yorself
Edited by Nayadri on 12/13/2014 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Off to a great start. Two posts reported.

I'd like to see you guys get back into WPVP. Grouping up with VS back in the day was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHmlxPk09w
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't see what is even reportable. Maybe there will be a ban on the reporter for making bogus reports. Horrible.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i lub a dub dub you
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Haha, Aleous a little bit ago Dark and I ran a WPvP raid with another guild and it ended up downing Stormwind, Ironforge and Shrine. Was tons of fun, but that's been rare this expansion :[

I miss the scheduled Guild vs. Guild fights personally, because we'd meet up in unique spots in the world which was much cooler than playing in a Wargame with dull unoriginal BG maps.

We still do WPvP, but not as much as we did in Season 11 but we want to get back into routine with it, so you should be seeing us out there soon.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Nayadri, whatever happened to those cool events that Requiem were going to put together? It was a large post that Archanon put together quite a bit ago, with such descriptions and the like. I was always looking forward to looking at the bashing and cool videos to watch.

Edit: Nevermind, you slightly answered in your above post.
Edited by Ruie on 5/6/2013 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Requiem #1
Reply Quote
52 Undead Warlock
i like your achievment numbers nayadri
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nayadri, whatever happened to those cool events that Requiem were going to put together? It was a large post that Archanon put together quite a bit ago, with such descriptions and the like. I was always looking forward to looking at the bashing and cool videos to watch.

Edit: Nevermind, you slightly answered in your above post.

oh you mean Monday Night New World PvP Zones?? topic was deleted long time ago, was really fun/awesome idea! got some good footage from it!

Stream 1 night
http://www.twitch.tv/boroth55746/b/326848077

Stream 2 night
http://www.twitch.tv/boroth55746/b/330202464
(first fight is like 40 mins in)

We never got either night turned into a fun wpvp video though sad day :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ah, I see. :[
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Requiem #1

I find your transmog to be enjoyable to look at.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
does Archanon Khan (new title) sound like a pokemon?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Lol, sort of, but it sounds funny either way.

Sounds funny in a good, humorous way.
Edited by Ruie on 5/6/2013 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
stop flirting with me GOSH you are TAKEN!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Archanon, can we make Blood Elf and Tauren babies? Rueful can be the babysitter.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OH WOW cutest/ugliest babies ever haha

and you know who adds the good looks dna!
Edited by Archanon on 5/6/2013 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]