Rank 1 Thunderhorn pvp'er.

90 Orc Warrior
Whoops. Meant to post from this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I give this thread a 0/10. Maybe a 0.01/10 just for attempting it. Nah, I take that 0.01 back since the use of YOLO was used. So back to 0/10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I give myself a 0/10 because I spend time on my old servers realm forums. YOLO.

fixt
Edited by Ryangoslìng on 5/8/2013 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Posting once or twice every 6 months on a realm forum that I still have characters on is still not as bad as your fail post. But nice try!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'd go hard on insulting players on a pvp thread too, if the only arena achievement I had was Step Into The Arena.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You're trying a tad bit too hard. Only achieve I have is way past two years ago, grats on pointing out that! Please keep trying though. I enjoy "going hard" insulting players on a PvP thread. Oh wait, I'm not insulting players just stating a fact that ONE persons thread was fail.

sigh.. trolls these days have no skill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Moon, i dont run 3s or 5s. check my statistics and you may see a total of 20 3s/5s games, and im 1750? this toon alone is 1890, and i said on FOUR different toons on this account, not just this one, before you make a statement like that, may want to research some more.

Honestly, i dont even run 2s...just for weekly cap, no point in farming rating on this server, not like I would get anywhere with one of these backpedlers.
Edited by Jwl on 5/8/2013 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
uhh
this toon alone is 1890

really? Cause from what i can tell by looking at your armory page, is that you are not currently in an arena team. Along with that your 1750 achievement was earned back in '11, like i stated previously. Also, your highest 2 man rating is 1874, so don't give yourself TOO much credit.

FOUR different toons on this account

Achievements are account wide. GG though.

before you make a statement like that, may want to research some more.

I did, its called looking at all this hard evidence called your armory page.

not like I would get anywhere with one of these backpedlers

That's a pretty steep comment there for someone who doesn't play 3's or 5's even in the slightest (which require more skill than 2's btw). I would advise giving people a shot rather than assuming they are all back peddlers. You would be surprised ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
How do I join the fan club?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
How do I join the fan club?

name change to jeffbridgës
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Never fear, big daddy dingle is back.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Musume, you're still a #%**@@## for what you did to silent in s3.
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]