Druid Survivability issue in 2v2 arena

So I've got a question. I'm somewhat geared Full mal with a few pieces of Tyrannaical includling my Tyrannical wpn. Can someone explain to me how to survive cc. I've noticed that in 2s and 3s if I'm focused I simply cannot heal through the damage it's simply not possible. Add in a rogue stun and a silence and even with rolling hots I'm down to less than 30% hp in seconds. I play with a frost dk, I have IBF and Barkskin and still I just get pummled. I'm at 10,057 resilience or 67.7% with 388k HP. Am I doing something wrong because it feels like whenever a melee is on me at all I'm hosed.

As an example I get a rogue on me who stuns me, i eat the first stun and trinket the second (or vise versa trink the first and eat the 2nd) then the hunter, mage warlock or any other class (most of them) pop a silence on me. Bang I'm dead.
Reply Quote
I'm also thinking that because of Battle Fatigue maybe it's not scaling properly for Druids somehow.
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Druid
I haven't done any rated arena or BG on this character yet, this is why lol. I have pvp'd enough on this character to know what a TY rogue, dk, warrior can do to me inside of a stun, I'd love to hear from high rated Resto on life in arenas.

It seems very difficult to live through the pain train that is melee/stuns. I'm not the best player in the world, and always happy to learn new things.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The problem is the Shado-pan assault trinket that allows classes like Death Knights and Rogues to burst you down so fast. I can take down resto druids and resto shamans easily during my CDs (i'll get you from 100-0 in about 5 seconds once my bleeds are up and I pop cds)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
What exactly is your partner doing? It's not 1v2 arena.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Have you specced into displaced beast? When you trinket a stun keep pressing it and you'll be away. Stay behind pillars!! You can you displaced beast when you are silenced also. Nature's grasp is a hand ability for melee. Even hard casting roots is worth a shot. For 2's I recommend:

Warlock- symbiosis is the demonic portal
Warrior- symbiosis Is the aoe fear
DK- my personal favorite, symbiosis gives you the anti-stun move. I forget the cool down, I think 2 minutes
Rogue- symbiosis is evasion

Also, use natures swiftness with cyclone macro to get an instant cyclone. If you're on a ledge map...typhoon them off or to get stealthies out of stealth
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The problem is the Shado-pan assault trinket that allows classes like Death Knights and Rogues to burst you down so fast. I can take down resto druids and resto shamans easily during my CDs (i'll get you from 100-0 in about 5 seconds once my bleeds are up and I pop cds)

The trinket is only slightly over half as powerful as it used to be for PvP (they have hotfixed it to lower the proc to ~4,400 as opposed to ~8,000 in PvE content, but doubled the duration).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Don't get me wrong I am not the best druid in the world and I never will be or claim to be. However, in my experience I have found with rogues is that if you go into bearform and put ironbark and barksin on yourself it gives your partner enough time to peel for you. Once he peels one of the dps off of you you can displacer beast away. also try to get a fairie fire off on the rogue so he doesn't vanish and re open on you. /cheers
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The trinket is only slightly over half as powerful as it used to be for PvP (they have hotfixed it to lower the proc to ~4,400 as opposed to ~8,000 in PvE content, but doubled the duration

It's not 5.3 yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]