Exiled Legion's Drunkin LFR

90 Troll Mage
EL has now been on Zul'jin for 2 weeks now. We had many debates on which server would be best for us and we can all assure you that we found the right one. I haven't heard a single person have a 2nd thought about coming here.

The last couple weeks we have been inviting Might into our drunkin LFR runs and they have been a lot of fun. We look at it as a way to actually kick back and enjoy the boss fights that we have grown to hate because of numerous wipes. We want to extend this out to more guilds and more individuals. We open this first to guilds to allow them to get as many members as they can into the raid and then it's free for all. If we can get 2-3 guilds involved in this, that would be great.

If your guild or even you as an individual would like to come either post below or find me online around the time we go. I will just post all the time zones of when we are going beings I forgot what server time is here.

6PST - 7 MST - 8 CST - 9 EST.

You can find myself online about 15-30 minutes before that time to get the party started. Our mumble is open for anyone to come and hang out with us.

Thanks everyone and have a good weekend!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Are you drunk already? You forgot to say we do this on Saturdays. Also we have about 8-10 of our members and then about 5ish or a bit more of Might that come so we have about 10 spots open but worst case scenario we can always do a 15/15 or 20/20 and do 2 groups cuz more people in mumble the better.
*Warning* PG13 content does not exist here especially when drunk, this is loads of fun and we'll try to reign ourselves in but in the end we are an 18+ guild but don't act it. Drinking strongly encouraged but not required.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Coke Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Wait. Drinking ISN'T required?? Why did y'all make me take all those shots that one time then. Sheesh.
Edited by Bukowskaii on 5/3/2013 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
A drunk Zol, is a happy Zol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I would never be caught drinking. I mean people do the stupidest things while drunk.........I would never do anything like that <.<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the invite had fun tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We will be continuing our weekly drunken lfr on Saturday for those interested.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I would love to run one with you all on one of my toons, BT: Torements#1500
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Returning again This Saturday!!!! Be there or be a rectangular shape!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I will get you invited for this Bankings. Anyone is welcome to come as long as we have the room. Please just ask and we would love to have you there!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd like to join this as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
me too
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Drunk LFR is over again. It was awesome seeing so many new people there =P Just throw us some whispers at or before 9 est for an invite next week!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Y'know, I could tell you weren't drunk this time.
New rule, all EL must be drunk.

Not just an "I'm drinking" drunk either. Next week you better be smashed, and not all wandering about having weird adventures, because I'm going to hold you fully accountable.

Don't let me down.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Don't let me down.

Don't let her down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I need to buy more alcohol apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you have a healer spot open next weekend, I'd like to tag along. Coming back after months and this being a new server, it could be interesting to get to know my neighbors. =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We'd love to have you along
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Don't forget LFR tonight...... Drink of choice tonight will be ICE tea of the adult kind. To get in invite whisper, Peekingtom, shaylene, zolvolt, or anyone else in EL..... or JADEMCIAN! HAHA. See you all tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]