My appreciation

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I realm switched here to be with Syri, just about a month after Mop dropped. I came from ED. Coming to this server is a blast, i love all the drama and the news and fun stuff that happens here. Met some awesome people. Just letting you all know your amazing and im glad i came here. That is all.
Edited by Magicmyke on 5/3/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Someone is glad they came to Maelstrom? One doesn't hear this too terrible often.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah I enjoy it a lot to!

Just missing a little bit of wpvp, but I think it will eventually come.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just missing a little bit of wpvp, but I think it will eventually come.

I remember when people said this in Cataclysm. And Wrath. And Burning Crusade.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

I recall quite a of wpvp in BC at Elemental Plateau for primals.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

If you gank them...they will come.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Except Globber, if you do manage to find him and catch him before he runs? The only person coming is his ghost after releasing spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/04/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Nerfincoming

Except Globber, if you do manage to find him and catch him before he runs? The only person coming is his ghost after releasing spirit.

Truth.

I was rezzing Sorrow on top of the horde shrine, globber and 6 others try to kill me. Variante lands and heals my rump off, and globber and 4 others quickly jumped off the roof. Too bad they left two of their buddies to die and have to spirit rez.
Edited by Vod on 5/4/2013 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Truth.

FALSE

I told everyone in that group that if they died on the roof or they would not be able to reach their bodies to rez. I guess any "buddies" that didnt listen need to learn to follow orders.
(Had you not run away like little girls...we wouldnt have needed to chase you on the roof anyways)

BoM Raid Plan
1. Attack Shrine (complain if horde dont show up and fight)
2. As soon as horde get a group together and wipe BoM...Run like sacred little schoolgirls.
3. Go on forums and act like horde wont fight to masturbarecharacterego! (<---Thats a new BoM word)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
BoM Raid Plan
2. As soon as horde get a group together and wipe BoM...Run like sacred little schoolgirls.
3. Go on forums and act like horde wont fight to masturbarecharacterego! (<---Thats a new BoM word)

I don't agree

I'll say what HSF's plan is though
1. Hide in Org
2. Recruit
3. Watch the members leave
4. repeat step 1
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/04/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Globbersnot
Truth.

Had you not run away like little girls...we wouldnt have needed to chase you on the roof anyways

Yes, charging directly into your group through a choke point, and having 20+ guards spawn on us is definitely running away like little girls.

BoM Raid Plan

Yes take an hour and a half to get a group together, and hide inside after we goto the balcony to kill people, and then us "HSFing" (made up a new word for mindlessly zergging through a choke point, despite people suggesting to go into the side door) into your group, means we hide.

In short, we chose to fight you and your guards, congrats on the wipe.

I told everyone in that group that if they died on the roof or they would not be able to reach their bodies to rez. I guess any "buddies" that didnt listen need to learn to follow orders.

You are still a coward for running away from two of us with 6 people on your roof, so don't try to fit us into your shoes.
Edited by Vod on 5/4/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We hardly wipe with a "full raid" group in your shrine. I was with them the other day when they raided....there wasn't one wipe. So if you meant we wipe with maybe 5 people in a group? Yea, of course...its hard fighting 10+ guards and 5-6 horde with just a handful of group members. But at least we dont run then come on forums to fabricate stories to defend ourselves. In reality we're just wondering why you're too scared to fight on even odds and have to pull guards? And when it is even...you run? I dont get it...especially when you come to the forums to declare how you were zerged when 99% of the time you cross streams with 10+ guards on a daily basis.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Hey everybody look^
Im getting ganked on forums by Band of Dipshiz just like they gank me in the game!
3 on 1! (Cant handle lil ol globber solo...gotta call in help!)

Lemme take you all 3 on now!

Couille- That was pretty funny...but all you did was copy my comment.

Vod- I dont know how long you was there. But I put a group together as soon as I logged on.
You guys did a great job attacking the shrine...Too bad you blew it balmming the guards for attacking you. I almost gave you some credit.

And thats pretty much it...nobody else worth responding to that I can see.
Edited by Globbersnot on 5/4/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Im getting ganked on forums by Band of Dipshiz just like they gank me in the game!
3 on 1! (Cant handle lil ol globber solo...gotta call in help!)

can't solo Gobbler?
Are you sure?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I thought that running away was what you french were good at anyways?

I don't get the reference

You constantly complain about us outnumbering you, then when I want to duel you still complain!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't want your credit globber, youre a nobody, and I pass some time between dota and lol queues responding to your dribble.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Woah...Im not complaining. I could care less how you fight me.
You fight me 3 on one, cause you need to fight me 3 on one. Just pointing it out.
How many time have you seen me in wintergrasp all by myself? Do you show up and fight me solo? Or do you bring friends. You can ask me to duel all fraking day long. But I dont duel.
You wanna fight me...Im real easy to find. Im the guy that doesnt need a group to babysit me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not having any friends doesnt = dont need a group.
Having friends doesnt = need a group.

We bring as many as want to go. Why would we tell guildies they cant participate in wpvp?

Also we dont "want to fight you" we fight whoever we see, were not going to go out of our way to find you.

Once again though, globber dookies all over a thread with his dribble, posting nonsensical garbage to bait a response from BoM. Well played.
Edited by Vod on 5/4/2013 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I believe I posted a reply that wasnt about BoM at all...and like always.
BoM must be center of attention...started comments about me and not the topic.
I only replied to your rants about me. You in fact derailed this thread...AGAIN.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]