My appreciation

90 Pandaren Hunter
you know im so sick of this bs talk from horde so im going to put it out here like this monday night we will attack your shrine again at 8 sever time or a few mins after so be ready to fight so now you have no resson not to be there unless the yellow down your backs run down the back of your legs to . so with that being said shut the hell up and be there to fight
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
05/05/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Sorrôw
so now you have no resson not to be there unless the yellow down your backs run down the back of your legs to .

I can think of a pretty good reason....

We simply don't care.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I can think of a pretty good reason....We simply are chicken sh#t.
wow glad you can say that hate but band of misfits knew this already
Edited by Sorrôw on 5/5/2013 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I like how a forum can go from this

I realm switched here to be with Syri, just about a month after Mop dropped. I came from ED. Coming to this server is a blast, i love all the drama and the news and fun stuff that happens here. Met some awesome people. Just letting you all know your amazing and im glad i came here. That is all.

to this

We hardly wipe with a "full raid" group in your shrine. I was with them the other day when they raided....there wasn't one wipe. So if you meant we wipe with maybe 5 people in a group? Yea, of course...its hard fighting 10+ guards and 5-6 horde with just a handful of group members. But at least we dont run then come on forums to fabricate stories to defend ourselves. In reality we're just wondering why you're too scared to fight on even odds and have to pull guards? And when it is even...you run? I dont get it...especially when you come to the forums to declare how you were zerged when 99% of the time you cross streams with 10+ guards on a daily basis.

Hey everybody look^Im getting ganked on forums by Band of Dipshiz just like they gank me in the game!3 on 1! (Cant handle lil ol globber solo...gotta call in help!)Lemme take you all 3 on now!Couille- That was pretty funny...but all you did was copy my comment.Vod- I dont know how long you was there. But I put a group together as soon as I logged on.You guys did a great job attacking the shrine...Too bad you blew it balmming the guards for attacking you. I almost gave you some credit.And thats pretty much it...nobody else worth responding to that I can see.

GOD I LOVE MAELSTROM!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
05/05/2013 03:43 AMPosted by Hate
so now you have no resson not to be there unless the yellow down your backs run down the back of your legs to .

I can think of a pretty good reason....

We simply don't care.

Every horde on Maelstrom has been telling them this for months. But their over overinflated egos, wont allow them to admit that we simply dont care wtf they are doing at anytime.
They act like kids in a candystore, laying in the floor, screaming and kicking, trying to get their way. Best thing to do is just ignore their childish rants.

Hey BoM...attack what ever you want. But we dont play by your rules. If we choose to ignore your attacks. Its simply cause we have better things to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amazing how horde doesn't care the instant there is some resistance to their wpvp domination.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
if you dont care then keep your mouth shut and dont post
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Sorrôw posted asking:
"why is it there is no horde that defend there cities ? hsf no shows and the ones that do show are a mix of guilds." (Quote taken from sorrôw's post: where are the horde)

Horde reply many times:
"We simply don't care."

Sorrôw now post:
"if you dont care then keep your mouth shut and dont post"

Well...if you dont like the answer...then stop asking the question. Try keeping your effin mouth shut and dont post!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
Amazing how horde doesn't care the instant there is some resistance to their wpvp domination.

"Resistance to wpvp domination" implies the horde did any of it in the first place. When was the last time you saw horde attack the alliance town in vale? Or stormwind (outside of some trade chat group saying HEY WE SHOULD GO GET SOME GARBAGE MOUNTS)? Horde never cared, you people just deluded yourselves into thinking we sit in Org all day line scheming on how to destroy the alliance. We don't care. Have fun fighting guards, it's more or less PVE at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
When was the last time you saw horde attack the alliance town in vale? Or stormwind

A few months ago Horde Strike Force and Two Orcs One Cup hit Stormwind with a raid group or two, this was before BoM existed, and it took an hour to find enough people to put up a defense.

Also, I don't give a flying "frog" (want to use a dif word but Ill get punished) what the horde as a whole does or doesn't do, most of the Alliance is the same way, but there should be enough people on the horde side who want to fight, considering you guys outnumber us by a lot.

Also, you obviously do care, considering you make posts in a thread concerning world pvp, if you didn't care, you wouldn't bother to respond, because our activities wouldn't concern you in the least. The only other reason to post, is to attempt to troll or some garbage.
Edited by Vod on 5/5/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
05/05/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Vod
if you didn't care, you wouldn't bother to respond,

Wrong again Dr Phil... I do care about wpvp. I just dont care about what you do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/05/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Globbersnot
if you didn't care, you wouldn't bother to respond,

Wrong again Dr Phil... I do care about wpvp. I just dont care about what you do.

You assume I'm talking to you, I am pretty sure I quoted something Hate posted. Now shoo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
The SYB crashed and all of the occupants are running rampant in this thread...

@Myke /cheers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
I don't think you guys got what Hate was saying.

Your threat of attacking shrine is like me saying "I'm going to go mine Mithril Ore in Searing Gorge tonight. STOP ME IF HAVE THE GUTS."

Who gives a !@#$ that i'm mining Mithril? Not you. And it doesn't make you a !*@*%%*!! for not going out of your way to stop me from doing something you don't care about anyway.
Edited by Unsanctified on 5/5/2013 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
PS~ It also doesn't matter how important I think me mining Mithril is.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
That mithril is mine and I'm going to fight you for it. I will take every single node in searing gorge. I will camp you so !@#$ing hard you'll be spawning in dun morogh. I'm also going to tap all the nodes and only leave the rocks in them. With me on the case, you're never getting mithril ever again.

You're %^-*in dead, kiddo.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
screenshot or it didnt happen

http://i.imgur.com/yqro1M8.jpg
Edited by Globbersnot on 5/5/2013 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now I know why there's never any mithril on the alliance ah.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm just sick of the boasting for nothing!

HSF talks too much and woe used to.

We're trying to shut the Horde up!

I hope you keep answering our World PvP threads so we can continue to dump on you for needing a set number of players handed to you to be on your team by blizz in a ten or 15 man instance then calling it pvp and can't get it together enough to get a group to back you in World PvP.

You're a bunch of Arena addicted punks and I can't wait for you to lose your shirt the first time you step out of town to do anything.

We're gonna keep this up till we run you off the server and new people come to make a better example of Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'm just sick of the boasting for nothing!

HSF talks too much and woe used to.

We're trying to shut the Horde up!

I hope you keep answering our World PvP threads so we can continue to dump on you for needing a set number of players handed to you to be on your team by blizz in a ten or 15 man instance then calling it pvp and can't get it together enough to get a group to back you in World PvP.

You're a bunch of Arena addicted punks and I can't wait for you to lose your shirt the first time you step out of town to do anything.
We're gonna keep this up till we run you off the server and new people come to make a better example of Horde.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U7_iNIgGjc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]