Is Ghost iron ore rarer then elementium ore?

90 Tauren Paladin
As someone who has 7 alchimists on hyjal, my realm barely has a big enough supply of ghost iron for me to produce my living steel dailies, and now that I'm thinking of getting back into shuffling..... it doesnt seem like itll be worth it only be able able to buy 500-1000 ore at a time.

so my overall question... was elementium ore in a much bigger supply in cata? or were there just more bots than there is now?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
More bots and/or your server pop just sucks at farming.

We have ghost iron out the butt on our AH but all of ours comes from two farms and it feeds two living steel cds as well as lightning steel ingots.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
More bots and/or your server pop just sucks at farming.

We have ghost iron out the butt on our AH but all of ours comes from two farms and it feeds two living steel cds as well as lightning steel ingots.

my realm isnt dying as far as i can tell, then again i might have to talk to a couple auction kings i know to see if they know whos buying it all up(if someone is)
Reply Quote
Cata had more bots. Blizzard recently made some changes that have made it much harder for bots to gather for any length of time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We have fewer bots but there is an abundance of ore on Hyjal. The Auction House has hundreds of stacks but the prices are higher than they were a few months ago while Living Steel has fallen.

I understand your not wanting to pay higher prices if you cannot make a profit but there's plenty of ore every time I go to the Auction House.

You might try asking in trade. I know that a number of the large volume shufflers get their ore that way.
Reply Quote
9 Orc Warrior
Mine has plenty to farm up on it. Would not want to buy it ight now though 3 people are buying it all up then putting it back in at insane prices for as easy as it is to get.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]