nicest oceanic server?

90 Draenei Death Knight
which is the nicest oceanic server and which faction? I am looking to open myself up to new Ausssie friends where I can be myself, tell anything and everything, and find people i can just be good friends with. which one is the most social one, and best one?
Reply Quote
Thaurissan alliance are a friendly bunch, Otherwise I would check out Gundrak!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oooo that's a hard question! I've always been a fan of ol' Drama'Remar (even with it's idiots). There's everything from underground RPing, Classic Trolls, Perverts, Know-it-alls right through to Non-PC foul mouths! :D

Something for everyone! To be honest, the drop in the population has been quite good - the oldies are still on and so the population gets more and more close knit. There's a good variety of Guilds too.

I wouldn't discount it :)
Reply Quote
I just moved to Alliance on Barthilas (Faction Change) - Horde side is busy, but full of clowns, while Alliance seems very quiet and pretty much clown free...While it may be a little quiet, with cross realm Dungeon and PvP/BG queues, it really doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
which is the nicest oceanic server and which faction? I am looking to open myself up to new Ausssie friends where I can be myself, tell anything and everything, and find people i can just be good friends with. which one is the most social one, and best one?

I can offer you a home on Dath'remar if you want, alliance side. letting you explore the server and what it's like without being hammered for guild invites.
Edited by Fairadey on 5/11/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Warlock
I'm yet to find a guild or player who is my age group (I'm 23) on Dath. Seems to be a lot of older players.
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Disarmament
Thaurissan alliance are a friendly bunch,

Yeah all 4 of them are pretty nice
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm yet to find a guild or player who is my age group (I'm 23) on Dath. Seems to be a lot of older players.

I find (from my own experiences mind you), that younger players in that demographic seem to come and go, swapping between games and platforms more often. The guilds and memberships with legs are those that can stick together and ride out those waves in the game. So, it's not that they're not out there, it's just they aren't a major consistency. Nevermind the average age of a gamer is mid 30's.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lol nicest server, your kidding right
Reply Quote
27 Pandaren Monk
I'd like to know this myself, I'm getting keener to move off the cesspool of humanity known as Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Thaurissan alliance are a friendly bunch, Otherwise I would check out Gundrak!

Yeh sure if you like playing with 50-100 other people at max, having a dead AH and dead community go Alliance Thaurissan, possibly the worst choice for oceanic realms (If you choose Ally) because of faction imbalance.

I'm moving over to Saurfang Alliance myself, quite a few nice guilds I've met out there already, fairly active and even ratio
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was from Dath Remar for 7 Years Before finally transferring to Frostmourne 2 months ago because i just wanted to experience a pvp realm. Dath Remar for both alliance and the horde are awesome. Was Horde at first then Alliance for Cata and MOP.

Though i must add, the population is going down fast. In frostmourne there are guilds with 30+ people online everyday but in dath remar they are rare.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
I'd like to know this myself, I'm getting keener to move off the cesspool of humanity known as Moon Guard.

Fellow player on MG....trade is horrible on this realm, not to mention some of the antics. Ironically for a high pop server, it can feel very quiet up until later afternoon which is at least some reprieve from the nonsense. Still, I'm disappointed with it overall :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Okay I've made toons on Deth'Remar and just about every oceanic servers, I will try and reach out to some of you. I will hunt you down Fairadey.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

I am 27 Adalin, not too much older than you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I just moved to Saurfang Horde and made this guild. I have found the realm to have an engaging community, the guild is fantastic & friendly, and we are going up a level a day. Very entertaining bunch and we are trying to toss up weekly activities to participate in. Last week was offering 75% of the cash flow to the greatest contributor to guild activity. Winner won nearly 700g. Best advice I can offer is to find a place that interests you and engage with the guild. The fun will flow from there....

All the best!!

V

PS, Eggs is right, Frostmourne is not the realm you are looking for!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
frostmoune xD . iv no idea if it is a good realm. im just there
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Why is everyone anti-frostmourne? That's the most populated server, what's wrong with it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Mainly because every moronic spastic plays there. It's great if you're into PvP though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]