nicest oceanic server?

90 Draenei Death Knight
Frostmourne, from my observation also seems to be the best server for hardcore raiding, but in my heart, I want good friends, so far people are mention Dath'Remar so I am giving it a whirl.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Come to nagrand. we rock, decently populated server too
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
For good friends, good company and fun then Dath'Remar you cannot go wrong. Many of the "Hardcore" raiding guilds have left the server (although I am trying to change this as the server is missing them), many of the trolls and idiots are gone (I think they left with the hardcore raiding guilds).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
eliil - welcome to Dath. If you are some kind of insomniac or like european people who play very early morning, give us a shout. Avalanche is active normally 0300 > 0900 Server. Crazy, I know.

Regardless of what time you are most active, I wish you the best of luck and hope more people will join you, and us on Dath.

Sincerely, Chezwick, Avalanche of Dath'Remar
Reply Quote
14 Human Rogue
do the NPCs talk funny? you know like calling people mate and stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
do the NPCs talk funny? you know like calling people mate and stuff?

Hehe no. They're still as scripted as ever :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Don't play Horde on Khaz'goroth. I rolled this character recently and I wish I had of rolled her on my home realm of Durotan, because so far I have encountered nothing but rude morons. I have no idea about Alliance side though, they could be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Come to Frostmourne

WE LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE *BIG GRIN*
Reply Quote
25 Undead Rogue
APO
Thought I would make a new account and come back to the game Jubei used to be awesome now it is freakin dead :(
Reply Quote
I think the main problem isn't the server. Most seem to be basically the same, well besides the stuck up idiots on Frostmourne. It's finding a good guild, one that talks and helps out it's members. Most seem to be in it for themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh, I just ended up making toons on all of them for a bit, not that it matters anymore, with vritual realms coming out very soon, it will just be the PVP oceanic and PVE oceanic server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Saurfang Horde is fairly good, you do get the few idiots but usually everyone is pretty awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I've played on quite a few over the years and Dath seems to be the nicest i've come across.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dath'remar definitely. I can really only speak for the Horde side but it's a seriously nice bunch of people there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Well.. I wouldn't suggest Nagrand Horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I have both Alliance and Horde toons on Saurfang, I’m not into PVP that much so I picked the most populated PVE oceanic realm and have been here for quite a while. Each side has it’s idiots but for the most part I have been in friendly guilds and still enjoy playing here
Edited by Butcherblade on 8/1/2013 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]