Will Achievements ever be account wide?

90 Pandaren Hunter
Is there any plan in place to fix the Buggy achievement scores? For example if I look at my characters achievements by hitting "Y" he has 17550 BUT here he has 17455 and under Guild rankings he has 17160. This is because some of the "account wide" achievements I obtained (mostly pet battle ones) I did on an alt and they did not increase my mains score (tough they did increase my alts score) Now I'm screwed in two ways. One I have no idea what achievements are not being counted to my characters score because they were obtained by an alt (though I have never received a non account wide achievement on an alt before getting it o my main). Second way is that I may not even be able to get those missing points now that the achievement is done.

Please at least tell me your working on fixing this.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I don't mean to sound obnoxious here but.... really... you're worried about being higher in the guild tab than someone else?

Out of all the major issues in the game right now ie: botting, auto interrupt mods, pvp balance, dying pve community, RMTing, etc etc

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's really really low on the list of priorities.

Also if you hover over the achievement, right where the point amount is it'll tell you if you completed it or not and on which character.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I don't mean to sound obnoxious here but.... really... you're worried about being higher in the guild tab than someone else?

Out of all the major issues in the game right now ie: botting, auto interrupt mods, pvp balance, dying pve community, RMTing, etc etc

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's really really low on the list of priorities.

Also if you hover over the achievement, right where the point amount is it'll tell you if you completed it or not and on which character.

well your are obnoxious

in a game like this I enjoy the challenge of completing everything, and going for things like achievements. Saying your not bothered my part of the game that is screwed up doesn't even begin to matter to me. I couldn't possibly care that you don't care about achievements. I do, they are the main reason I play and to not receive credit for them destroys the point in obtaining them.

Everyone plays for different reasons, you don't care that its screwed up then Grats. Why tell me that?

BTW no one said the scores were screwed up in the achievement tab. So why tell me to hover over the points in it?

basically you couldn't be more useless. sorry
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
well your are obnoxious

^_^ That's cute in the "point and laugh" at the silly spelling kinda way.

The Armory achievement numbers have been wonky since day one and it's not the game devs, it's a website thing and updating.

Chalk it off as curious interesting information but totally useless in the scheme of things. Sorta like most news articles or youtube.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]