Horde honor/conquest vendors.

90 Orc Death Knight
Recently we have had a problem at our vendors with Retrospect camping it and clearly something has to be done.

WELL I HAVE JUST THE SOLUTION

<Wyndoor Fanclub> (3) Is now recruiting! Sick of retrospect camping you? Can't afford paying 100g to bow to Lord Marshall Wyndoor? Mad about not being able to buy your honor/conquest gear? Join his very own Fanclub! Join now, free of charge!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
But.... I thought the solution was to wargame them.

Quick! They are attacking our base! Someone challenge them to a wargame on the forums!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Ohhh no the dreaded war game challenge we better leave their vendors alone!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh noo not the vendors. How am i going to gear up my beloved Alts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
But.... I thought the solution was to wargame them.

Quick! They are attacking our base! Someone challenge them to a wargame on the forums!

Comment of the week goes to Sartor
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<Wyndoor Fanclub> (3) Is now recruiting! Sick of retrospect camping you? Can't afford paying 100g to bow to Lord Marshall Wyndoor? Mad about not being able to buy your honor/conquest gear? Join his very own Fanclub! Join now, free of charge!

Best horde guild around
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ohana the only time you have ever came to horde vendors in the recent month i believe? was when you're gm kayla asked you all too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
as always you have the dumbest posts in the world, sartor...If you ever left stormwind you would certainly realize how many times WCG completely wiped their pathetic groups at our vendors

The only time you wiped us was 15 vs 30 when it was our second week back ever since then you have never wiped us at vendors, hell your guild wont even show up anymore dew you now don't have the numbers.

05/05/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Ohana
It's actually completely boring after about the fifth time watching wyndor's raid stay up in the air until we get bored waiting for 20 minutes and leave,

we were getting more people to show and as soon they got there you all left because we had the same amount of people.

hey literally get a group together, we counter their group first try, they then fly up in the air and afk out for an hour until we leave, then they just try it again... It's completely sad and pathetic anymore.

for the past 3 weeks we sat at your vendors for hours and nothing happen you can say we sit up in the air, as we all know WCG now doesn't even show up, why you think people are leaving the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
what kind of crack are you smoking burnsey? Lol we waited for like 30 minutes while you guys just sat there...Not my problem your guild sucks so badly you can't get enough people to fight us....and us "leaving when the games are fair" your guild is the last guild to ever say anything about fair advantages....If you cared about fair fights, your garbage guild would accept a fair 10v10 but you wont... LOL just stop talking dude you're terrible you always have been
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
what kind of crack are you smoking burnsey? Lol we waited for like 30 minutes while you guys just sat there.

Like i said our third week back that happen never has after.

your guild is the last guild to ever say anything about fair advantages

So when we had 8 people you show up with 20+ to kill us and you think it was fair.

LOL just stop talking dude you're terrible you always have been

Plz tell me how... Go for it i have herd as much as i could love to see what you'll say :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
So when we had 8 people you show up with 20+ to kill us and you think it was fair.

QQ worldpvp is fair isn't it.. cry the blues cause you tried attacking our guards, then got owned shortly after LOL

if only there was some place in this game where they forced you to have fair numbers and an even battlefield...I can't believe blizzard didn't think of some way...where one guild could vs the other...What would they call such a battle?
Edited by Ohana on 5/5/2013 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ohana are u sure kayla approves of this talk?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You still mad I won't do 2s with you anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hi
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
No my feelings were hurt but you have a loyalty to kayla which i understand, girls are hard irl.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
she was pretty soft irl from what I remember :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Did it cost alot?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
How high rating did u have to get her?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]