Hunter PVP Damage

Hi guys,

New 90 hunter here with a question on damage. I'm specced BM and literally only just started gearing. I also have a DK that's pretty well geared as does my son. For the heck of it I had my son stand in front of me while I tried different skills on him and was a little surprised how little damage I did.

I realize I'm in absolutely horrible gear, but blink strike was only hitting him for around 10k which was my hardest hitting ability since I never used kill shot on him. Arcane shot was only hitting for around 5k. I can't remember the numbers on other abilities but they were all under 10k. And these are non crits. He is geared pretty well and has around 67% resillience.

Regardless it was still depressing and I'd like to know from you geared hunters how much better your damage is in pvp?
Reply Quote
Well you are under-geared, with little pvp power using a mostly physical spec on a plate wearer with 67% res so its only natural your damages is low at this point but we do good damage once we have the gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Get some gear and it will get better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Well you are under-geared, with little pvp power using a mostly physical spec on a plate wearer with 67% res so its only natural your damages is low at this point but we do good damage once we have the gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]