What is a good server for alliance?

78 Orc Hunter
As the topic states i am trying to find an alliance server to roll fresh on, kind of as my side project
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
Proudmoore. Can't wait to go back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Altrac Mountains. My first realm. Ally there are VERY good!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Seconding Proudmoore. PvE west coast realm, heavily Alliance. Also has a healthy Aussie pop, so you should be able to find a group of people to play with, no matter what time of the day you're on.
Reply Quote
What kind of realm are you looking for, besides a good Alliance realm? PvE? PvP? Heavy Alliance population? Low population?

Stormrage is an East Coast PvE server that is full almost every night. You'll have no problem finding groups, but expect queues. It is 98% Alliance.

Kel'thuzad is a great PvP Alliance realm, also heavily slanted toward the Alliance. Lots of RBG, arena and even PvE groups there. It is Mountain Time.

Just a couple of my recommendations.
Reply Quote
78 Orc Hunter
Thank you for the replies, i am just searching for a heavy alliance realm, doesnt really matter the type, I think I may try Stormrage, as I am east coast. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
Illidan

:troll:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bleeding Hollow Alliance wants YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Stormrage has upto 1 hour ques at night you do not want to come here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]