I wish Starsurge procs had some sort of. ....

way to let them build up ...like an Spriests Orbs.

Sometimes I get like 5 all in the span of a global other times ...it's none. It would make me feel better if i could save some for when i actually could use them effectively.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That would make boomkin incredibly over powered, more so than it already is. My starsurges usually hit between 80-200k on a target. If I pump 5 starsurges instantly into 1 target with all my CD's going it would not live.

I don't agree with this, boomkin dmg is too good as it is. If they're gonna alter anything about balance tweaking the survivability a little bit would be the thing to do and balance doesn't even really need that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'd rather they buff our hard casted abilities so we can punish people for not training us. We do the same, if not more damage when we get trained due to owlkin frenzy. We actually have great survivability already.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Like they said, it would be ridiculous for PvP burst.

A better solution would be removing the one in flight rule, which I remember seeing as a possible change for 5.3. if you happen to get lucky you could still chain a few back to back, but you can't abuse it by getting 3 or more stacks and saving them for right as you go to burst someone down.
Reply Quote
abuse it by getting 3 or more stacks and saving them for right as you go to burst someone down.

but that's what I WANT!!!! punish those scrubby rogues that follow me around for the whole BG.

:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]