Ret using Shield

90 Human Paladin
I'd like to see either Ret being able to dual wield or have the 1h + shield option as an actual spec.. or both. If duel wield was brought in, I don't think you'd have to have an alt ret spec for that necessarily, because sword of light could just affect both 2h and 1h weaps... Maybe dual wield could have increased crit overall.. while 2h could have increased mastery or something, to make each a bit different from one another...

I'd like to see a completely separate spec for the 1h + shield paladin dps spec... possibly a mixture of prot and ret abilities, with some new abilities introduced. I don't think this would necessarily be called a retribution paladin. Cross between prot and ret.. hmmm.. Prostitution Paladin? lol. I think this spec would possibly need to have less off healing than the traditional ret spec, but maybe more utility and silences, etc... Bring back consecration to this spec and allow it to have a unique ability that might be sought after in RBGs...? (Immunity to cc or silences while stainding in the consecration... damage mitigation... increased healing or some form of protection from wizards, since rbgs are all about wizards it seems).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah I'd rather see a sword and board ret, but just throwing ideas out there.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd like to see either Ret being able to dual wield . If duel wield was brought in,Maybe dual wield could have increased crit overall.. while 2h could have increased mastery or something, to make each a bit different from one another...

Yea i second this idea , blizz maybe can give us advantage for going dual wield for pvp or pve.
For example :

Advantages of dual wielding: -
-cruzader strike does 40% more damage , this is used more than Templar veredict so more dmg.

Advantages of two handed:- Templar veredict deals 60% more damage and basic weapon attacks deal 10% more damage passive.

i dunno , something like that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]