SO.. MW H(518) 5/13 experience

So i've been on blackhand since vanilla and don't really want to leave it. I have some really good offers to transfer, but I'm not up to it at all. I want to raid but i'll pass on 20hour+ raid weeks. There are a few select guilds that might need me for certain content on this server and I'd be willing to ride the bench and be semi casual or be a normal raid week standby. Just throwing it out there. <3 Blackhand.

Crev#1427 - battletag hit me up if you think your interested.

p.s. Yes the steakhouse is closed. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Leetlee,

I think you had it right the first time in regards to transferring. The majority of progression-minded people have left to more higher pop servers (Warfare is actually transferring to Mal'ganis this weekend for more progression and server activity).

Have you tried looking at Wowprogress for recruitment? I find that it's far easier to read and review raid times though sometimes guilds are slack in updating their class needs.

Good luck!

-May
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Leetlee,

I think you had it right the first time in regards to transferring. The majority of progression-minded people have left to more higher pop servers (Warfare is actually transferring to Mal'ganis this weekend for more progression and server activity).

Have you tried looking at Wowprogress for recruitment? I find that it's far easier to read and review raid times though sometimes guilds are slack in updating their class needs.

Good luck!

-May

STOP FOLLOWING ME
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So i've been on blackhand since vanilla and don't really want to leave it. I have some really good offers to transfer, but I'm not up to it at all. I want to raid but i'll pass on 20hour+ raid weeks. There are a few select guilds that might need me for certain content on this server and I'd be willing to ride the bench and be semi casual or be a normal raid week standby. Just throwing it out there. <3 Blackhand.

Crev#1427 - battletag hit me up if you think your interested.

p.s. Yes the steakhouse is closed. :(

Leetlee if you don't mind raiding with a normal level 10 man guild we'd love to have you. We'd love to progress to heroic if we clear normal however. We had a string of bad luck with tanks that held us back, but we got that sorted a week or two ago and have since begun to progress. We are only on the fourth boss right now (Tortos). We have yet to give any serious attempts (this sunday we will start). We raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night. We are a guild that likes to progess but at the same time likes to keep things light and fun. Our other healers on the team are quite good and we have backups as well for emergencies. Would you be interested in checking us out?
Edited by Azurio on 5/3/2013 6:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Aww =( steakhouse isn't raiding no more?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rehab is a new Guild on blackhand, we raid 3 days a week for a total of about 9 hours. I know we are not progressed as you are, we are 4 of 12, but if your looking for a place to kick back and enjoy raiding we have a spot for you. We raid Sat /Sun/ and Mondays, 7 server till 10 server' thnks for you time

Battletag : Woodde#1920
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(Warfare is actually transferring to Mal'ganis this weekend for more progression and server activity).

No offense, but transferring off the realm isn't going to help with progression lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
(Warfare is actually transferring to Mal'ganis this weekend for more progression and server activity).

No offense, but transferring off the realm isn't going to help with progression lol.

The quality of players is much higher on Mal'ganis. Trade pugs go further then what you guys do/did in ToT.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Actually it did as we were able to recruit more progression-minded players. Additionally, potential recruits are more willing to come to this server because of the activity. Not going to argue...but everything has been 10x better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]