Help Rogue Event Ideas

I've been planning an event for the past few days revolving around rogues. I am stumped on what activities I should do.

I don't want to go over board with this but suggestions would be great to hear.

I currently have a few ideas running around in my head but more ideas are always awesome.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I used to apprentice a rogue or two on mine. Infiltration missions were the most fun!

Many a 1 for survival was rolled and disasters were had.
Reply Quote
Well, I think I can put that into the event if people are wanting an apprentice or something. Even myself included could use one.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Coin toss long jump event.

Rogues flying everywhere.
Reply Quote

Oh my god. I think I just got my main idea.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Are we talking event events, or RP styled events?
Reply Quote
Hmm......Perhaps some blade dancing? It would seem an awful waste of very good blades not to use them for something.

Lockpicking services offered for free for those who have somehow amassed a huge quantity of boxes.

I'm as stumped as you are right now. Rogues like to be mum about most of their trade secrets.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Free ganking for members of the opposite faction.
Reply Quote

Oh my god. I think I just got my main idea.

Oh Gods....Survivor's Bag of Coins works with Goblin Glider
Edited by Querk on 5/3/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Poison-brewing events.

Have everyone brew a specific type of poison.
Twists involve:
  • Using none of the original/intended materials (Give them all twigs, berries, rocks and dirt, or herbs to make a healing potions when telling them to make a paralysis venom)
  • Unorthodox poisons (Such as combat-sleep poisons or fast-acting venom that numbs the body while heightening the mind, vice-versa))
  • Being under pressure. ("Oh by the way, you're doing all this in the middle of an active silithid hive.")
  • Ingredients that spontaneously combust.
  • Extra-credit involves having your peers sample it.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]