To solo queuers who complain about losses

100 Blood Elf Mage
There are tools that will allow to form or become part of a group of people that are intent on winning. What is stopping you from seeking out those networking add-ons and finding a group?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The people to which you are referring are the same people that complain about premades.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
There are tools that will allow to form or become part of a group of people that are intent on winning. What is stopping you from seeking out those networking add-ons and finding a group?

Don't enjoy rolling pugs but thanks for this information.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
i win just fine with out some lame crutch addon.

I find that highly questionable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I solo queue all the time, and I rarely fight premades....but you know what, if I were rolled by 10 premades in a row and was gy camped in every one. I wouldn't mind it as much as childrens week.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I solo queue all the time, and I rarely fight premades....but you know what, if I were rolled by 10 premades in a row and was gy camped in every one. I wouldn't mind it as much as childrens week.

That is the truth. This week is for becoming reacquainted with the sun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
BG's aren't hard, qq.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
i prefer my bgs as is ty very much i dont need to cheat to have fun in my bgs!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have a feeling this post is somehow related to a certain addon. Call me paranoid...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/03/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Realugly

That is the truth. This week is for becoming reacquainted with the sun.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/33bzg5i.jpg
Edited by Jenseny on 5/3/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I find that highly questionable.
What Quint meant was he does fine against bots & PvE geared horde in AV.

i prefer my bgs as is ty very much i dont need to cheat to have fun in my bgs!
5 mans are not cheating... Blizzard is perfectly fine with them. 6+ premades are technically not even cheating, but they do go against the spirit of BGs (per Blizzard).
Edited by Infestyx on 5/4/2013 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

http://oi42.tinypic.com/33bzg5i.jpg

LMFAO!
Edited by Jugaa on 5/4/2013 5:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Unless you only que for AV and IOC I'm gonna call you a liar.

Props on the massive amount of HKs you've accumulated, though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

So when you're botting bg's for gold and telling other's, who don't like queuing into oque premade's, to shut up; do you feel like a hypocrite?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
saying i bot for gold is just lame and not true i like fair games and always play my charactor myself. cheating is the last thing i would ever do . unlike people that need to stack the deck like premaders. because they have such big heads they can't handle the thought of losing.

So when they remove av will you retire or just sit afk in sw?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Quint stop queueing for AV and do some CTA's and randoms... if you die 11 times in a BG it's just a video game... stop being scared!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]