How many people still play?

(Locked)

90 Human Rogue
Hey i was wondering how many People still play wow in 2013 After 5.2???
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
They don't release subscription numbers for each patch. We do most of our tinfoil-hatting when they release quarterly report numbers.
90 Draenei Monk
Quarterly report is in a few days. Just sit tight and the forums will explode in tin-foil hat theories and "OMG WoW is dying!!1!!1!!" posts.
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Quarterly report is in a few days. Just sit tight and the forums will explode in tin-foil hat theories and "OMG WoW is dying!!1!!1!!" posts.

Numbers will most likely stay fairly close I'd imagine. However the reasons they give as to why will be nonsense such as how popular a server-progression daily zone was.
100 Tauren Paladin
More than 0. Less than 7 billion
90 Tauren Monk
dat necro tho
60 Human Hunter
the new expanction not worth the money it is garbage and i would not recommend it to my friends
100 Pandaren Monk
11/04/2014 11:47 AMPosted by Sniperx
the new expanction not worth the money it is garbage and i would not recommend it to my friends

Nice feedback, Blizzard would have received the same information from you by simply saying "Whaaaaaa!".
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]