Armcandy of Dark Reign

100 Blood Elf Mage
Just wanted to inform people to avoid fighting the darkmoon rabbit with this guild. They start a group for it and are very vague about the pet not being rolled for. They did say "pet res" in say. I honestly took that for they wanted their pet resurrected, which is my fault. But I wanted to get people in the know for next month, don't join thinking you will have a chance at the pet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I acquired the Darkmoon Rabbit roughly soon after it's release. I leveled him up quickly, thinking he was a bada$s pet, however much to my dismay his abilities seemed rather weak. But little did I know, that a new legendary chain of pet battles were to be released and my Darkmoon Rabbit, appropriately named "Killer", would be a triumphant, multi-round winner that made my heart weep tears of joy.

I rate this pet ****/5 stars.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I tried to gank some of you guys killing the rabbit but as soon as I attacked the Darkmoon Rabbit immediately jumped to me and I died in seconds. God dammit.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I acquired the Darkmoon Rabbit roughly soon after it's release. I leveled him up quickly, thinking he was a bada$s pet, however much to my dismay his abilities seemed rather weak. But little did I know, that a new legendary chain of pet battles were to be released and my Darkmoon Rabbit, appropriately named "Killer", would be a triumphant, multi-round winner that made my heart weep tears of joy.

I rate this pet ****/5 stars.

wat?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bad guild is bad.

Hotdoggin spent his entire weekend in Stranglethorn because he can't get past 1500.

Playing on a dead realm sucks I guess LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]