<Awkward Turtle> Now recruiting all!

90 Troll Rogue
First and foremost, hello! <Awkward Turtle> is a brand new guild on Firetree, we're currently recruiting any and all who are looking for a good, friendly place to call home. We want the guild to remain carefree and jovial, so as of this moment we are only looking for people age 18+ (special exceptions can be made). Major roles we are currently looking to fill are 3 officer position, if you would be interested in any of these positions please let myself or Shukke know. Our goal as a guild is to be raiding asap, with a casual-progression mindset. We want to raid, but we really want to have fun, with a close knit group while doing it.

The guild is co-lead by myself and Shukke, who is also our raid leader. Between the both of us we have been raiding since the game launched, and both have raid lead experience.

So come one, come all, join in the fun. Free cupcake to everyone who joins! Come and be a part of something.... awkward.

If you're interested, shoot myself or Shukke an in-game mail, or add me to battletag Korris#1810
Edited by Korris on 5/5/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like turtles
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/FZiKPmd.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]