Rate The Transmog Thread No. ???

90 Orc Death Knight
Took me about a week to assemble this. What do you think? And no, there was no wrist transmog that I know of.
90 Orc Death Knight
It's nifty, but doesn't scream DK to me.

I wouldn't worry about a wrist t-mog unless you decide to not wear gloves for whatever reason
90 Human Death Knight
KGB
very bland but thats just my opinion !! :)
90 Orc Death Knight
very bland but thats just my opinion !! :)

that's pretty sweet

9/10 because you are missing the matching pants
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Meh, I'd go for the Lich King raid gear that you can buy with JP in the raid... I mean, it looks not bad, but if you had the LK JP gear... damn that's what I call DK.
Edited by Luthionn on 5/6/2013 4:58 PM PDT
91 Undead Death Knight
9/10
Very nice although the boots don't seem to match all that well.
90 Draenei Death Knight
8/10 not a big fan of the dress... but works on undead

ignore my boots, can anyone think of a good belt/wep for this?
100 Orc Death Knight
Looks good, if a bit unoriginal?

Gives it a 7/10
90 Orc Death Knight
Looks good, if a bit unoriginal?

Gives it a 7/10

6/10

Helm looks terrible on Blood Elves, doesn't really appeal to me at all, to be honest.
100 Tauren Death Knight
Boots need some green in them to bring it all together IMO. Otherwise I like it.
90 Orc Death Knight
Boots need some green in them to bring it all together IMO. Otherwise I like it.

looks nice, love teh axes 10/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
twerk--looks brutal, dude. 9/10

i am. the paladin. of DARKNESS

bwa ha ha ha heh

lol wow that was special, wasn't it?

oh and...i am a girl. and i like the glow-y gear xD
well, this is my first character so i guess i have to go thru that phase sometime, eh?

anyways, i figure that my gear coordinates well together/is aesthetically-pleasing. though, any suggestions/critiques (especially on belt..though i can't find a better match for a belt anywhere. i recall there was a lighter blue band-looking belt but i don't know the name of it) are welcome.

also, i normally have on Vertigo Cloak which matches with the boots and belt better. but i wanted to mix things up a couple days ago so meh lol
Edited by Schwazzy on 5/7/2013 3:35 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
8/10 @ schwazzy.
100 Night Elf Druid
8/10, the mace doesn't fit well, and you don't look like a Death Knight. The rest is great though!
Edited by Maddi on 5/7/2013 7:07 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
9/10 Ever. Just because a set is current doesn't mean it doesn't look great :) Not a fan of the sword with that set though.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
7/10 I like the shoulders and dress. The weapon needs some work.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]