Rate The Transmog Thread No. ???

90 Undead Death Knight
8/10. tabard fits nicely but the wep looks a bit odd
100 Human Death Knight
7/10 for being hideous
100 Human Death Knight
7/10 the purple is pretty cool.
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's nifty, but doesn't scream DK to me.

I wouldn't worry about a wrist t-mog unless you decide to not wear gloves for whatever reason

You, sir, are a pervert.
91 Undead Death Knight
Tridos I like the unique look you have there 8/10 and Verneus 5/10 for reminding me of leveling clown suits.
Edited by Chinupp on 5/23/2013 6:04 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
5/10? Do you know how long it took to farm this, outfit?

I give myself a 12/10 for originality alone.

_____

Your helm and skirt dont really jive, but it could work with a diff helm or dress.

6/10
100 Orc Death Knight
5/10? Do you know how long it took to farm this, outfit?

I give myself a 12/10 for originality alone.

_____

Your helm and skirt dont really jive, but it could work with a diff helm or dress.

6/10

AHHHH!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! ?/10

You have pieces from multiple expansions but it honestly reminds me of leveling in BC. And that is not a good thing.
100 Human Death Knight

AHHHH!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! ?/10

You have pieces from multiple expansions but it honestly reminds me of leveling in BC. And that is not a good thing.

7/10

Nice Kor'kron look. Helmet is a bit too generic though. How about Irondrake Faceguard?
90 Human Death Knight
10/10 always like that step. Wotlk dk sets looked most like the class
83 Dwarf Death Knight
9/10 I love how the armour outline matches the sword hilt. not a fan of the shoulder though(could just be armoury position)

Still working on mine, can't quite solo Ahn'Queri(spelling) for the boots, and still need to find a tailor with the blue lumberjack shirt.
Plus need to find a weapon other then the matching mace from Ahn'Queri.
90 Human Death Knight
9/10 I love how the armour outline matches the sword hilt. not a fan of the shoulder though(could just be armoury position)

Still working on mine, can't quite solo Ahn'Queri(spelling) for the boots, and still need to find a tailor with the blue lumberjack shirt.
Plus need to find a weapon other then the matching mace from Ahn'Queri.

Best of luck getting your pieces. =) I thought the boots were from old scholo though...don't recall though since I got mine long ago. Anyway, 7/10
100 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck getting your pieces. =) I thought the boots were from old scholo though...don't recall though since I got mine long ago. Anyway, 7/10

7/10 Decent set that mostly matches but the tabard stands out for me.

Btw guys i know i was recently rated but i just improved my mog a bit and am wondering what you guys think!

Edit @undersmashed: Love the classic DK look. A recolor of the Naxxramas Icebane set which is tragically no longer available =(. Here is the link to it for those that don't know of its glory:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1193#.
Edited by Anastasios on 5/25/2013 7:41 PM PDT
85 Human Death Knight
@Anastasios

10/10 need more originality like me and you!

EDIT: Just noticed I posted in this thread a while back, sorry!
Edited by Undersmashed on 5/25/2013 11:11 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
8/10 - Kind of screams "GAH I'm completely insane!" to me, in a good way.
90 Orc Death Knight
@Qooju
As much as I love that hood and weapon I have to give it a 7/10 for taking little time to put together. Over all tho it's always a nice xmog.
90 Orc Death Knight
@ Varnorc - 10/10 that set is pretty sick.

I often get mistaken for a warrior.
90 Orc Death Knight
@ Varnorc - 10/10 that set is pretty sick.

I often get mistaken for a warrior.

Pink pants/boots are you trying out for a pally? Belt/boots are a completely different color than the rest of the set. Only thing that really seems to match are the head shoulders and tabard.

5/10 most of the set does not match seems more like a bc/classic clown suit.

I take it you never played classic. This is pretty much how my warrior looked back then and I've gotten quite a few compliments.
90 Orc Death Knight
@Smokaj

I like the warrior look. I think it'd be cool to get all of the Redsteel armor.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]