Pandaria rare mob loot table

90 Orc Death Knight
Dear Blizzard,

Since you are adding lesser charms to the loot table of pandaria rare mobs, I have a small request.

Can you also add Elixir of Ancient Knowledge to be a chance drop in all their loot lists as well? This item is one of the most amazing things ever added for altoholics but only one pandaria mob drops it...rarely.

He is also one of the most heavily camped mobs because of this, while some other rares are up nearly any time because they don't drop something people want. Adding that elixir to all of their loot tables would allow more people a chance at the item and give more incentive to kill some of the less popular pandaria rares that are mostly ignored.

Please consider! Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yes please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can you also add Elixir of Ancient Knowledge to be a chance drop in all their loot lists as well?
Granted. But because of higher availability, Blizzard reduces the drop rate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I think I'd take that trade off since a lower drop rate on an alive rare is still better odds than a higher drop rate on mob that is pretty much dead all the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]