Farm Work Orders

I have completed the Quest chain to obtain the Farm. However there are no daily work orders available. I have submitted a ticket requesting help and i got the auto reply that had nothing to do with my issue, so i will request help here. It has been 4 or 5 days since i finished the quest chain and farmer Yoon left and the work order sign popped up. once i clicked it it says " Various work orders are waiting to be filled". There are no quest there to click on. Please advice and thank you
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Have you worked through the quests with the various factions to open up their respective daily quests?

If not, you won't get any work orders.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You have to be eligable to do the daily quests for a faction before you can do work orders for them. Some of them (like Golden Lotus) you just have to do a brief quest chain to be eligeable. Others are more complex.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I would love to know the answer to this because Blizzard has stated that you need not be able to do the dailies, but instead need to have met the factions (just need a reputation bar for them).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I would love to know the answer to this because Blizzard has stated that you need not be able to do the dailies, but instead need to have met the factions (just need a reputation bar for them).

You must have misunderstood what you read. You must have done enough questing with the appropriate faction to unlock the dailies before the work orders will show up, or perform the other required actions such as reaching a certain rep level with another faction. This does not mean you have to do the dailies once unlocking them, just that they need to show up and be available to you at level 90.

There is no way around this, sorry.
Edited by Tindomerel on 5/4/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Work orders from a particular faction will only appear once you have met that faction and its reputation bar appears in your character’s reputation panel. If a work order quest does not appear for you, go and interact with one of the faction’s NPCs then try again.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/sunsong-ranch-work-orders-dont-appear

However, everywhere I look, the requirement for the work orders to appear is unlocking the dailies, and so far that's what I've experienced as well between two characters (one has several work orders, the other is only able to do Klaxxi so far, and that's the only available work order).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]