MDPS and Healer LF Raid Guild

90 Draenei Shaman
My friend Absypoes (resto shaman) and I (enhance shaman) are new to the server and are looking to join a semi-casual raiding guild. It doesn't really matter if it's Horde or Alliance; we're open-minded. Basically, we just want a guild that takes raiding seriously, but not to the point where goofing off isn't allowed. We highly prefer guilds that are progressing in ToT.

About us:
I've been a very reliable raider for years now - since BC. At the moment, my gear isn't that great (raiding in a casual guild will do that to you), but nevertheless, I still do very good DPS. If I get beat on DPS, usually it's because I'm either under-geared, or the other player knows their stuff just as well as I do. I'm a quick learner, and (for what it's worth) I have a lot of experience leading raids.

In the year that I've known and raided with her, Absypoes has proven to be a very reliable healer whose performance you won't have to worry about. She can more than handle her own regardless of the fight, and will step up to any challenge.

Basically, if you want a kick-!@# DPS and healer, we're your shammies! We won't let you down.

Interested? Questions? Send me an in-game mail or whisper me! If you're Alliance, you can contact me at MeleeCyrus. If you're Horde, you can contact me at Deadzeppelin.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Update: I finally did it and went Horde. So, Horde guilds only! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]