Best Heroic 10M Compositions

90 Undead Hunter
Hello all,

I am currently trying to get a 10M group together for heroics and I am looking for advice about group set up. I am very new to raiding, so any help would be appreciated.

So far I am thinking as follows: Prot warrior, prot paladin, resto druid, resto shaman, disc priest, sv hunter (me), arcane mage, warlock, rouge, and another warrior.

I think I have a good mix as far as the basics, but the other issue I have is a guildie has another hunter who wants to join in (and he doesn't have any 90 alts to move into it). Would two hunters hurt the comp? I assume it is possibe to do, but there I want to give us the best chance we have, since it will likely be a new group of people learning together.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Change the prot warr to a brewmaster monk. Higher damage output and awesome CDs.
Hunters are good dps. 2 would not kill you, however consider gearing. CF has 5 on prot token and set bonuses are awesome.
Arcane is garbage compared to frost or fire. Fire will pull ahead with higher gear.
A DK would be pretty nice as well but you also don't want to stack too many melee. 2 is kinda tops esp for fights like Iron Qon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Thank you very much for the feedback, the more input the better.
Reply Quote
You have every raid buff/debuff in that comp, assuming you run a sporebat (Spell Haste).

I'd personally stick with 2 block tanks as they're always generally the most consistent, prot paladins are gods at the moment while warriors bring Rallying cry / Demo Banner / Shattering Throw / Skull Banner.

You have a huge amount of raid cooldowns available with that comp, as much as our 25man core.

As for running 2 hunters in a 10man, it's not a big deal really since MD is bugged to oblivion and is spammable with no CD "most of the time" (huge benefit for Heroic Horridon/Heroic Tortos).

If you want an extra edge in alot of the earlier bosses, having people race change troll for the 5% (Beast slaying) racial is huge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]