The most DMG you were able to do

90 Human Paladin
Purely for PVPers this season (RBGS and Arenas only)- I personally found that if you have the support behind you and use Guardian + HA/AW properly, you can do serious damage. I'm hoping this new buff this patch makes us that much better - a good offense can be a strong defense.

Edit: I managed 16M in my last RBG - twice as much the next DPS.
Edited by Amuroraye on 5/3/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Any dps class with a pocket healer(s) will blow everyone else out of the water. Especially if they focus on keeping you up, and your team is competent with cc/coordination and kill targets.

Not to take anything away from you though, just pointing out that you can insert any dps class and have the same results.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's not personal at all - I love seeing Pallys push out DPS no matter who they are.

http://i.imgur.com/bH13drg.jpg

No. Way.
Edited by Amuroraye on 5/3/2013 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
31m and only 6HKs? what were you hitting? certainly not other players
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He was on smash the healer duty; or was smashing some one that had a healer so it went on for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol, scoreboards.
Reply Quote
65 Tauren Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/bH13drg.jpg

Only one person in the entire BG died on either team?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I've done around 22-23 mil in a few different SotA's this season. You see some comically large numbers when you pop your CDs on a group of demolishers clustered together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]