Other Raid listing

90 Human Priest
For those of you that want to raid but can't find a group (NOT LFR) may I suggest simply listing your name with "other raid". I find that I need a spot or two to fill for our raid group. This is how we did it in the days before LFR and LFD and I think we should bring this back as it isn't used anymore in the game.

If you're thinking "but that takes too much time and I don't feel like it" guess what? I really don't want you in my raid group anyway and you're saving me the trouble of kicking you!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Other than when the system first came out no one really used it at all even back in the day.

Most of the time it was just asking in trade just like now.

I can say good luck trying to revive this dead system.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Its a good idea since most people are not in trade, but rather out doing dailies or at halfhill. I cant even find people that want to be carried in our trade.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
What Blizzard really needs to do is implement a "Looking for group" chat channel that spans the entirety of Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The LFG chat channel is a good idea.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The LFG chat channel is a good idea.

I would say we could get it started ourselves, but the last time I tried to do this we only got 5 people in the channel in a week, since no one visits these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They used to have this feature in vanilla. It was a complete failure, people used the channel to spam and troll. Think of the Barrens chat except on a global level. Do you honestly believe that the community has improved enough to make this a useful tool again?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Darth is right. I was there too (mostly on my old account) to experience that. Even so, a global channel has its uses for a more thinly spread populace. I'm curious if you have a raiding horde alt Heyseuss ... because that's how you can experience REAL lack of raiding lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have one 90 horde toon that isn't quite raid ready but I have a guildie who was on a horde side raiding team and the team eventually broke up. I just hate sitting in Shrine for an hour trying to fill 3 - 4 spots every raid night. BTW, if anyone is interested we're recruiting :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]