May the 4th be with you

80 Blood Elf Hunter
How are you celebrating Star Wars Day? I plan to revisit the saga this weekend, and to continue not to give EA/BioWare one more dime of my money. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's free comic book day here, so I'll be out at that!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh sod this means facebook is going to be swarmed with this stuff
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
I think I might celebrate it by watching Wrath of Khan.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Been so busy watching the Kentucky Derby prerace stuff didnt know about this.
Reply Quote
I will replay KotOR II (With the RCM, obviously) the first chance I get after reinstalling it.

Same parties as always: Atton, Brianna and Mira (I usually switch between these three). Visas and Bao can get charged up their loading ramps for all I care, they usually die under 3-4 hits anyways. XD

Oh, and I'm gonna try the "Revenge of Revan" mod. It looks and sounds amazing, although my game's bugged and I can't try it yet.
Edited by Aeliren on 5/4/2013 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh sod this means facebook is going to be swarmed with this stuff
I've already blocked about 5 people on my Facebook (and I only had 31 friends).
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Why would you block people over this?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue

Because other people celebrating things we don't like for a day deserve nothing but contempt, duh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Spam is annoying
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/04/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Rosenivy

Spam is annoying
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Spam is annoying

It must be, to want to block what I assume are your "friends", instead of just dealing with it for a day.

Going to take a wild guess that if it was pony related instead of star wars, you wouldn't actually consider it spam.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I have like 500 friends and I still never see anything I describe as spam. Most people seem to make only 1 type of post on a subject a day. Maybe my friends are unique and dont do that but I really really doubt that.
Reply Quote
Ok, here's a question:

Who do you think would win in a fight: Atton Rand (Pre-Jedi training), or Han Solo?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]