so when is 5.3?

100 Human Monk
Well, last night they made another "prepare for 5.3" post and said this:

Hold on to some of those currencies you’ve been earning over the course of patch 5.2.

Is this that week's notice yall are talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm totally excited for this patch too. I can't wait for it to come out. There are SO many improvements to so many things... I just try to forget about when it's coming out though because I think it'll still be awhile (possibly 2-3 weeks, unfortunately).

I don't know how quickly this site is updated or whether this works only in retrospect, but it might help to predict release by at least a few days in advance:

All I've heard is that a patch isn't released until after a "release candidate" is declared. So by looking at past situations, it seems that there's been anywhere between 2 days and 2 weeks between the release candidate hitting the PTR and full live release.

So I say keep an eye out for the release candidate, either on the site I linked or on PTR itself. Once that hits, THEN you can get excited.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)