70s thread of reptilian shapeshifters

33 Human Rogue
swag

shut your filthy peasant mouth.
70 Pandaren Rogue
or what?
gonna cap a game?
or xfer to my server cause you love me so much?
wait nvm you already did the last one. and the first one.
33 Human Rogue
i xfered to your server? ok
70 Night Elf Warrior
HAHA I got called a Cata baby today, good times.
70 Human Death Knight
HAHA I got called a Cata baby today, good times.

I lol'd
70 Night Elf Mage
or what?
gonna cap a game?
or xfer to my server cause you love me so much?
wait nvm you already did the last one. and the first one.
70 Undead Priest
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
70 Pandaren Rogue
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
33 Human Rogue
Can't help i've beaten you everytime we've ever played each other Hennessy. :(
70 Night Elf Mage
http://i.imgur.com/Ew5oNEz.jpg
TEACH ME TO GET MONEY GUY IN THIS PIC
70 Pandaren Rogue
You've beaten me twice out of 4-5 games.
But so have other people.
Didn't know beating me was such a feat in your book?
Glad I inspire you to thrive and achieve more in the game, World of Wacraft.
You've beaten me twice out of 4-5 games.
But so have other people.
Didn't know beating me was such a feat in your book?
Glad I inspire you to thrive and achieve more in the game, World of Wacraft.
05/04/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Hennessylolz
shut your filthy peasant mouth.

Called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada. You're goin' to jail punk.
Holy !@#$, you have autism.
70 Pandaren Rogue
Actually
[5/4/2013 9:42:56 PM] Jimmie Wright: Called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada. You're goin' to jail punk.
[5/4/2013 9:43:06 PM] Jimmie Wright: Thought about linking this !@#$ to dreamsyolo
Redirect you're horrible attempt to insult me.
Thanks
70 Human Mage
Wall of text hit's Valdius for 12784
70 Pandaren Rogue
Almost as much as my evis before you iceblock.
70 Human Mage
Almost as much as my evis before you iceblock.

You couldn't stab me with a dagger even if I was right in front of you.
i can smell the burn from here nice1 vald
Actually
[5/4/2013 9:42:56 PM] Jimmie Wright: Called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada. You're goin' to jail punk.
[5/4/2013 9:43:06 PM] Jimmie Wright: Thought about linking this !@#$ to dreamsyolo
Redirect you're horrible attempt to insult me.
Thanks
Still autistic.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]