70s thread of reptilian shapeshifters

70 Pandaren Rogue
hi
70 Orc Shaman
hi spam is better than half of this thread...

Hi.
70 Night Elf Druid
Word
Hmu on snapchat
70 Human Death Knight
Hui
70 Night Elf Druid
Hui

Gross
70 Undead Priest
Actually
[5/4/2013 9:42:56 PM] Jimmie Wright: Called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada. You're goin' to jail punk.
[5/4/2013 9:43:06 PM] Jimmie Wright: Thought about linking this !@#$ to dreamsyolo
Redirect you're horrible attempt to insult me.
Thanks

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Done with you
70 Night Elf Monk
Wrecking in BGs for funz0rz
70 Pandaren Rogue
hi
33 Human Rogue
Henessy, you have NEVER beaten me, I swear all the bracket does is lie.
70 Pandaren Rogue
Ive beat you plenty.. lol.
33 Human Rogue
Last time I played you was like 2min elapsed most obvious 3 orb in the world and you or your partner died without disperse, gg.

(idk which one is which because of your scummy names)
Edited by Dreamsmvp on 5/5/2013 10:39 AM PDT
70 Human Death Knight
Only one with a scummy name is you, dreams.
70 Dwarf Hunter
mvp gaming SWAG
70 Undead Priest
Hi stotch
Edited by Lightxd on 5/5/2013 12:22 PM PDT
72 Human Paladin
Exposing too many bones there, Lighty.

eek :|
15 Gnome Rogue
daaaam light1 u lookin fiiiiiiiine
70 Dwarf Hunter
hi light :DD
70 Undead Priest
Hi my fans
70 Human Mage
Good day 70s.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]