making a fresh start

21 Human Hunter
I love it here on Sentinels.It reminds me of a simpler time back before cross realm action.I love how you can walk into goldshire and there is some light duelists ,a few random people running around,general chat is silent ,very peaceful.
I was playing for the longest time on one of the other medium populated servers,until it happened,I share my small at one time friendly quiet simi mature citizens ,with all the mess that comes with those high population rp servers,you know of which I mean.I have nothing against high populated rp servers, its just not for me I guess I kindna funny like that.
Well long story short I am here on the Sentinels ,Having a hooting good time and have meet some mighty fine people here, thank you Sentinels, You Are a breath of fresh air ,the cats meow, the bee's knee's......Ps I am looking into a guild to join.Holla at me ,I be down on the Darkshore for little bit more I reckon thank you much
Edited by Mythum on 5/4/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
We also have dance parties.

But only for people who post on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/dance
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We also have dance parties.

But only for people who post on the forums.

Wait what. WHAT DANCE PARTIES?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
You're a part of one.

Right now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Surprise!
Reply Quote
21 Human Hunter
awesome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]