Day of Ashes (OOC 2)

90 Draenei Warrior
well, she isn't aware of Sandaara's involvement, and, he just threw my gemstone into six inches of snow! T.T
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
As long as she doesn't step on it by accident, the hole it made in the snow should still be visible, at least for a short while, until the snow covers it again.

I'm actually thinking about if I want Sandi's involvement known. Might be fun to have them verbally sparing with each other throughout the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
In the dark, with snow covering it, and 3 people trampling the whole area, not to mention the other troops that will start shooting if Zherami bites it?

I'm a bit confused as to how Kialla's going to be able to do anything telepathic without using Zherami's hammer after this. And that's an inter-paladin-only type thing. Although I guess she could modify it if she found someone in Dalaran to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm actually thinking about if I want Sandi's involvement known. Might be fun to have them verbally sparing with each other throughout the thread.

Hehe

Also, can't promise I won't step on it... kinda in the middle of losing a deathmatch. :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm a bit confused as to how Kialla's going to be able to do anything telepathic without using Zherami's hammer after this. And that's an inter-paladin-only type thing. Although I guess she could modify it if she found someone in Dalaran to do it.

Now I'm confused. I thought Kialla was a warrior.

*digs up Kialla's sign up from the first OOC thread* Ah ok ... not so confused now, she was a paladin but is now a warrior.

Also Ein, Meraph went and got her crystal, she just has to find it in the snow near her feet/hooves. That's if she doesn't step on it by accident and break it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

That is what makes it kinda fun to play around with Kialla... handicaps do throw things around for a loop sometimes. :)

Honestly though, I should probably have that gem set into a head-piece or something.
Edited by Kíalla on 5/8/2013 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
That is what makes it kinda fun to play around with Kialla... handicaps do throw things around for a loop sometimes. :)

Honestly though, I should probably have that gem set into a head-piece or something.

I dunno, that mace could come in handy when you end up meeting...

Oh wait.

That's right.

You don't know about that part yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
In regards to the soldiers that are waiting to fire.

I was hopping to have Renlis ride the cloud serpent God of War style and cause as much havoc as possible before killing it.

If that's fine >_>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

Oh wait.

That's right.

You're implying that Kialla is actually going to find it within herself to actually dispatch Zherami? Killing another Vindicator is going to be very, very difficult for her to justify to herself. =(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

Oh wait.

That's right.

You're implying that Kialla is actually going to find it within herself to actually dispatch Zherami? Killing another Vindicator is going to be very, very difficult for her to justify to herself. =(

Exactly! Think of the pathos!

Or, I suppose that Adrian or Bryah could just kill-steal the good Commodore, thereby depriving Kialla of all the emotional anguish of killing a fellow Vindicator who, as you are about to find out, truly does see no other alternative to what he is doing, genuinely believes that what he is doing is right, and is also currently being torn up by guilt over it.

But where's the narrative in that?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Now I feel really bad for him. =(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I endeavor to give my characters as much development as possible. It makes the story so much more interesting than

"Go to point A, kill baddie-with-interesting-armor A. Go to point B, kill baddies-with-interesting-armor B, C, and D. Repeat as many times as necessary. Find MacGuffins X and Y where needed."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
As you should. I try as well, though I probably fail miserably. I'm terrible at story-writing. =/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Alright, post is up. Not my best work, but seeing as I'm squeezing this in between finals and studying for finals, I'll take it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
hmm... now how to counter that... Sandi's not going to go down easy at the best of times and the dwarf has really p***ed her off. I just hope I can write it, I normally suck at writing combat.

EDIT: Posted. Not sure how good it is though. Ein, I assumed the dwarf had both hands on his weapon and his arms raised above his head for a powerful downward stroke. Bryah won't intervene unless it becomes clear that Sandara really needs the help.
Edited by Bryah on 5/8/2013 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ok, posted. Syd has a hole in his chest from the carbine, went into him and stopped, between plate armor and the fact nothing inside really works is all that saved him. If that seems over the top I will edit. The blood worms are not doing a lot. just barely holding him from going over the edge. He won't be able to do much unless we find that generator and take out the power to that antimagic field. If that is even possible.

And yes Bryah he wants you to pour a potion into the hole in his chest. It might help....maybe.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
((sorry about the double post))

Posted Syd, hope it's ok.

Ein, Bryah has her animals guarding her so it's safe to assume that they will attack anyone who tries to hurt her. Blaze uses fire attacks or hitting with his wings (if you've fought a dragonhawk in game, that's what he fights like). Lycaon fights in the same way wolves do.

Anyway, I have an early start in the morning, so I'm not likely to be able to post until I get home after work.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
well poo Sandi took Sam's epic fightXD oh well guess I will wait for Ein's next post since there is now not much Sam can do. Basically he feels the same as Bryah the death knight wants the fight so he won't get involved unless neccessary, and there would be no point in posting that since it would be like at most 3 lines:P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
well poo Sandi took Sam's epic fightXD oh well guess I will wait for Ein's next post since there is now not much Sam can do. Basically he feels the same as Bryah the death knight wants the fight so he won't get involved unless necessary, and there would be no point in posting that since it would be like at most 3 lines:P

It's now necessary. I'm assuming that Blaze won't want to set a tight, enclosed space made out of wood on fire, and that he hits like a swan. Also, I'm assuming that, since they can fly, dragonhawks follow the general light-boned-relatively-frail design as most birds. Also, I'm just throwing this out there for a freebie, the captain's back is to Sandara.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hmm...just a little bit of god modding there Ein, but since you allowed the blood worms to be mending him a bit, Syd is going to heal enough to get back in the fight. The healing potion with essense of undeath is a marvelous idea. I see it as a miracle!

Bryah will not be alone in fighting the dwarf! And Sam, you can still fight the dwarf, at least create a distraction if nothing else. Oh by the way, Ein. your ship is made of wood? I had the impression it was more metal and modern than that.

One more question, Can we take the Captain prisoner? It would only make sense to have someone who can fly the ship at the helm. Unless he totally refuses to fly it. I am assuming all the other crewmembers are dead or dying. At least there is a lot of blood around for the blood worms.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]