Day of Ashes (OOC 2)

90 Worgen Death Knight
Also, if I may make a suggestion, Kialla: bring in the new guy after you make your daring escape. One of the options will be to recruit some allies, and I see bringing in NPCs of your own devising as part of that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ok sorry, I will edit. I will fire a couple shots then and let you determine who is hit. I assumed when you siadi the dwarf was dying we could kill him off. I can wait for you to do a post for him if you want and just delete mine.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Where would we 'find' these allies at? Thought we were pretty much all that's left aside from those holed up in the barracks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Where would we 'find' these allies at? Thought we were pretty much all that's left aside from those holed up in the barracks.

Yes. You are also going to be the only survivors. It's what happens after you get away that I'm talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Ah, ok. Any particular direction you prefer us to go, other than /hearthstone fast as possible. :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Adrian is itchin' to get on one of those turrets.
Reply Quote
I chopped off last half of my post so you can have some fun Ein. Dwarf can do something to Syd, I don't care, he is not fully healed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Also, Ein. What's the basic set up of these turrets. Is the breach opened by way of a hatch like an artillery piece? Do they have HE rounds or does the incendiary sort of cover both of those? And by canister do you mean a sort of shotgun blast?

Just so I can satisfy my need for detail when I play around with Adrian and his inevitable moment of glee when he gets himself a gun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Also, Ein. What's the basic set up of these turrets. Is the breach opened by way of a hatch like an artillery piece? Do they have HE rounds or does the incendiary sort of cover both of those? And by canister do you mean a sort of shotgun blast?

Just so I can satisfy my need for detail when I play around with Adrian and his inevitable moment of glee when he gets himself a gun.

Yes to the question of the breech. They do not have HE rounds, and incendiary is really only used against easily flammable targets such as wooden ships: it's basically useless against anything else. Except, I suppose, antipersonnel saturation if you can get enough of them.

And by canister, yes. I mean a shotgun blast.

Essentially, here are the three ammo loads.

Solid: used for armor piercing. Fires a ghost iron rifled slug that is designed to punch through thicker armor, such as siege tanks or light airship armor.

Incendiary: Fires a hollow iron shell with two compartments, each filled with a separate compound. On their own, the compounds are rather stable. When mixed and exposed to oxygen, they rapidly ignite and continue to burn for quite a while.

Canister: This fires lots of 8-millimeter iron balls. Antipersonnel.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Adrian could dispatch the Commodore if Kialla doesn't want to be the one to do it to one of her own people.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'll get a post up when I get home from work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Howdy!!

Sorry for no posts as of late. Recently had the net cut for about 5-10 working days, so posting maybe slow. I'm on my phone's data atm.

I do get net at college, so I'll try to post there. I apologise for this situation
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Adrian could dispatch the Commodore if Kialla doesn't want to be the one to do it to one of her own people.

It's up to Killa, obviously, but personally I would rather have her be the one to kill Zherami. It just seems like a better climax for this particular section of the story.

I do get net at college, so I'll try to post there. I apologise for this situation

Quite alright. I've had to deal with an extremely temperamental internet myself in times past.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Also, I would like it noted that you still have a berserk Sky Serpent to deal with. You might find the main cannons useful in this regard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Yeah but we have a death knight sort of riding it at the moment
Reply Quote
If we fire at the cloud serpent we might hit the death knight clinging to it, so...Lia...do you mind if we just assume he goes flying off into the snow somewhere and then we can shoot before the serpent eats you? If you want we can god mod him a bit and get him on board. Who else is left on the ground besides Kialla and Nish? Don't want to leave anyone behind.

It would be kind of fun to add a survivor to the killing in the main building. Someone has to find that antimagic generator and put it out of commission. I do have a rogue who is an engineer/explosives expert. She could also fly the ship, if she were to get out of there. I was thinking something else, Ein. If you don't mind a little creative plot twisting. How about one of your own people turning coat and helping the survivors? She would be a natural fit. A human rogue who is into engineering and had a long standing grudge against Varion Wrynn. But now maybe has second thoughts about the wholesale slaughter? Maybe something about the gal snaps and she knows she would be dead if your men (her former colleagues) found out she helped the delegates.
Edited by Sydric on 5/11/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
You're not really going to be able to disable the generator. The best you'll be able to do is simply escape the compound, which is what the gunship is for. Like I said, there will be no survivors of the main compound: they are surrounded and under attack. You could, as I said, bring in some other characters after this little bit.
Edited by Einherrjar on 5/11/2013 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would bring in someone else, but unfortunately we have too many DKs as it isXD
Reply Quote
OH!! I see, we will use the gunship to get out of there and then we will find the others you were talking about attacking elsewhere? Just how big is this organisation? And please give us some idea what we will find if we decide to go to, hmm...where would we go? Both factions are on board here, where is closest neutral spot? Booty Bay?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Back, working on my post.

Also, Adrian, I'm also sure that Zherami would rather fall to Kialla so going to go that route, despite the repercussions it will have on her. Though, when she does finally succeed, you bet she'll be needing some cover. Kinda starting to realize she's standing in an open field surrounded by several gunmen....

And, last but not least:

OH!! I see, we will use the gunship to get out of there and then we will find the others you were talking about attacking elsewhere? Just how big is this organisation? And please give us some idea what we will find if we decide to go to, hmm...where would we go? Both factions are on board here, where is closest neutral spot? Booty Bay?

^ this. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]