<Plan B> 3/13 HM LF Heals & DPS w/ Integrity

90 Orc Death Knight
Plan B is recruiting one exceptional Heals and DPS for our 3/13 HM ToT core team. We raid with an 11-man roster. Previous HM raiding experience and links to WoL required.

Recruiting:

Restoration/Balance Druid
Hunter (Any)
Priest (Any)
Restoration Shaman
Mage (Any)
Warlock (Any)

Plan B was founded at the launch of Cataclysm, and our leadership has been playing since the launch of WoW.

Raid Schedule: Thurs/Sun/Mon 8-11 PM server (EST)

About Plan B

The intent of Plan B is to create an atmosphere free of the general asshattery that seems to be so prevalent on World of Warcraft and the internet in general these days. The ability to simply change names and/or transfer servers has taken all accountability out of people's actions.

Either people forget that there's a real person behind the characters we play, or they simply don't care. Others might put up with it because the individual is a good raider or a good PvPer, and they're more worried about progression and the next tier of loot than decency and civility.

Not in Plan B.

We have three tenets:

1.Have integrity.
2.Treat others with respect.
3.Have fun.

Expectations:

You must have a working headset and use it.

We want active players who not only log on for scheduled raids, but also socialize in guild. We also want competitive players who strive to be the best at their class and are always looking for ways to improve. We expect all raiders to min/max their gear and have two maxed professions.

We expect our Raiders to be competitive and play with progression in mind. We want individuals who can maintain at least 90% attendance for our 3-day schedule. We expect all applicants to maintain close to 100% attendance during their trial period.

All Raiders must have a stable internet connection, working microphone, come to raids on-time, and be fully prepared for the fights ahead. We expect our Raiders to know as much about a fight as possible before even stepping into the instance.

Officers:
Iophiel (Rainne#1828)
Benjamin (Joey#1961)
Nevaduck (IkesFolly#1173)

Edited by Benjamin on 6/19/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I have been raiding since Wrath end game heroic content and am currently 1/12HToT. I am looking for a raiding guild with your schedule. I am willing to xfer if Im accepted. I am very reliable and consistent in attendance.My battle tag is Lilly#1249. I would love to hear from you.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Deathstrikke/simple
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for a DPS with heals off-spec.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for tank.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Working on it, gimme time. Gotta hit 90 and gear up. Had to switch from Pally to War since Paladin was a problem for ya'll...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Buuuump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for tank and DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Bumping on Ben's behalf. He's at work killing terrorists and saving the world.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]