Leblue's Luscious Linguine (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
Horridon dropped his trinket, I almost drooled but didn't win :(

P.S. Tonydanza was in a LFR with me lol
100 Dwarf Priest
HORRIDON REFUSES TO GIVE ME HIS DAMN TRINKET.

So. Frustrated. :-\

Tell me about it >.>

I got 2000 VP, I'm trying to decide whether I should buy the healing trinket and replace the dps VP one I've been healing with (no upgrade for my Shadow set), or buy a new pair of pants, replacing my 489 pants and upgrading both my healing and dps set.

Too many decisions.
90 Troll Shaman
Wooo, my priest got pants from Nalak.
90 Night Elf Monk
What do you need pants for??
90 Pandaren Monk
This thread is named after a monk and there is no monk...I SHALL FIX THIS...oh wait :D

Second Mistweaver monk is 487 after her very first week of being level 90 woooooooo.

I still don't know why you have more than 1 monk
90 Night Elf Priest
6/12 in one night and now there's 6 people on my token. =/

I'll never win anything. Two pieces dropped and I rolled a 1 and a 6. At least Nalak loves me and gave me tier legs.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/7/2013 7:25 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
I've been forcing myself to try and get good at playing a holy priest and ranked 117 on Tortos. Neat!
90 Night Elf Druid
^ I want to try to learn holy again!

"Damn good healing Sookie" I love my guild :D!

I wish we ran logs, I thought about doing it at one point :3
90 Troll Shaman
I've always done pretty well as disc, but I wanted to try something different. Hopefully my priest's group can down Megaera on thurs, starting to have a lot of fun with holy.
90 Blood Elf Mage
This thread needs a druid.

Oh hai!

DRUIDS ARE BAD!

I heard a certain priest was beating a certain druid in a certain LFR
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LFRs! people were yelling at each other for bad LFR heals until I said less QQ more pewpew.

they were making fun of people on mal'ganis saying they were all d'bags. it was quite a spectacle.
90 Human Paladin
Horridon heroic trinket. Woo.
100 Tauren Druid
Egads, I thought the T12 druid helm was hideous...

I am just trying out the meta, but will probably stick with the T14 2p until I can get the T15 4p. For some reason, I never got the T14 chest, so this helm will go back in the bank, unless the meta proves to be too awesome.
90 Human Priest
I am just trying out the meta, but will probably stick with the T14 2p until I can get the T15 4p. For some reason, I never got the T14 chest, so this helm will go back in the bank, unless the meta proves to be too awesome.

It's amazing for disc, not sure how much for druids, but I imagine with hots it'll have a rather high uptime and be worth a ton of spirit. Definitely give it a try.
100 Pandaren Monk
This thread is named after a monk and there is no monk...I SHALL FIX THIS...oh wait :D

Second Mistweaver monk is 487 after her very first week of being level 90 woooooooo.

I still don't know why you have more than 1 monk

I have 3 total thank you, with plans to level another on horde side since they're all currently alliance. Any idea what server it should be on?

Horridon dropped his trinket, I almost drooled but didn't win :(

Should I mention my newest MW monk got the horridon (lfr) trinket on her very first run ever of ToT lfr?
90 Blood Elf Paladin

DRUIDS ARE BAD!

I heard a certain priest was beating a certain druid in a certain LFR

This just made my day.

Riôt
90 Dwarf Priest
Seems a pity to me that there is no place left where adults must dress up. In an effort to make the jeans and tshirt crowd (and I frequently am a member of such) feel comfortable anyone who is dressed in formal wear will feel sadly out of place and awkward. The last place i felt underdressed was a doctor's office; he was wearing a suit and I was in socks and a paper smock.

It's also a shame that tiaras can only be worn by queens.
Beauty
Prom
Blooded Royalty
or the other sort of queen.
Edited by Winnifred on 5/8/2013 12:09 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
05/08/2013 12:07 AMPosted by Winnifred
Seems a pity to me that there is no place left where adults must dress up.

I find it funny that pajamas have somehow become "acceptable" to wear in public... especially by teenage girls and not-so-teenage women.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, but pajamas? How lazy are you if you cannot be bothered to shower and dress for the grocery store or the bank?

...and don't get me started on velour pantsuits either...
90 Night Elf Priest
I couldn't imagine going holy for tortos, though with only 3 bosses to go, I better start practicing.

I do around 80k getting around 20%+ of my heals from Halo. Maybe if I combine the power of Halo with the power of Holy I'll be unstoppable D:

Wooo, my priest got pants from Nalak.

MY priest did too! *highfive*

Also... wear cloths people. I don't get it either.
90 Human Paladin
Egads, I thought the T12 druid helm was hideous...

Yeah not to be mean or judgmental but you look terrible.

Mog that thing quick.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]