Leblue's Luscious Linguine (Healer OT)

90 Human Paladin
And hopefully I actually win a piece of loot, I've only really won a shield so far.

I swear to god the only thing that drops is mail and leather.
90 Troll Shaman
I mean, I win plenty of ret gear. But that's cuz I'm usually the only one who uses plate in that group. But I don't even play ret, lol. Lots of tokens drop, but never win 'um. Seen plenty of staves, daggers, and even the fist weapon (wtf never drops for my sham) for my pally, but no healing swords or maces.

I'd really like to see Horridon's trinket drop though, on any of my characters.
90 Night Elf Priest
=( I just want to give gear to everyone!
90 Pandaren Priest
I has leap of faith now!
90 Night Elf Priest
I has leap of faith now!

Abuse it.

I like to pull healers that aren't healing in ToT LFR under a snail.
90 Troll Shaman
Oh, I will. My raid leader is already scared to raid with any of my priests. I already manage to let him die on my shaman without any fancy abilities.

But I'll save new players, at least! I saved one in Vortex Pinnacle, tried explaining about the grounding field but didn't work so I just saved her.
90 Night Elf Priest
I killed a resto shaman yesterday. =(

I went all 7th grade on her. I had que'd in with friends and while she was pretty geared, she wasn't doing ANYTHING. Not healing, not dps'ing...not.. totem'ing. Nothing. On Tortos, she stood in the back and did, well, nothing. Same on Megara.

So I pulled her under the snail and she tried to kick me but I was like "oops sorry I was trying to help"

I now feel really guilty.

=(
Why do people advertise for raids in /trade and say "full guild group". No. If it was a full guild group you would not be in /trade looking for people! Yes, I know they really mean "full guild group aside from the person/people we are trying to pug" but still...

#weirdthingsthatirritatemeat8:30inthemorning

edit: Don't feel bad. In Cata, I used LG to get rid of a DK that was annoying me repeatedly killing corruptions on Spine of Deathwing. I didn't feel bad, and never will. He asked for it. :P
Edited by Morenn on 5/10/2013 5:35 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
LOL Yeah, I suppose....

I try to puff out my chest and be all mean but I'm not very good at it.

AND I don't get that either. At least say partial guild run, that's more accurate.
AND I don't get that either. At least say partial guild run, that's more accurate.

Exactly! I mean I guess everyone knows that is what it means, and logically *I* know it as well.. just for whatever reason it annoys me. /shrug
90 Night Elf Priest
Things like that annoy me.

Similar to when I look for pug groups, and someone asks me to make one. Look man, if I wanted ot make one, I would.

Usually it's some 470 something hunter with no experience too. =/
90 Dwarf Priest
Don't you just hate when you get ready in time to have <15 minutes to spare? Not enough time to do anything with but if I leave now I will be stuck waiting around.
90 Night Elf Priest
Don't you just hate when you get ready in time to have <15 minutes to spare? Not enough time to do anything with but if I leave now I will be stuck waiting around.

This is where my 6:30-7:30 am posts come from. Yes, I definitely do hate it =(
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/10/2013 5:46 AM PDT
I think my daughter is spending the weekend with her grandparents and if so, this means I have absolutely 0 plans outside of tomorrow night's raid. I wonder if I can finish levelling my professions and get my druid to 90 over the weekend....

I have such an exciting life.
90 Dwarf Priest
Meeting with my advisor today and going by the library.
Hmmm, library sounds good too. I love our local library, I could literally spend all day there.
100 Pandaren Priest
I wonder if we'll see items with 4 gem slots soon. I have 2 pieces with 3 slots now.

Also, we're gonna try to kill H Sha tonight. We got to phase 2 in the first go on the "let's just see it" pull before calling it a night, so I think we can do it.

<3 Library talk, too. :)
Edited by Kerias on 5/10/2013 6:15 AM PDT
100 Dwarf Priest
Why do people advertise for raids in /trade and say "full guild group". No. If it was a full guild group you would not be in /trade looking for people! Yes, I know they really mean "full guild group aside from the person/people we are trying to pug" but still...

#weirdthingsthatirritatemeat8:30inthemorning

edit: Don't feel bad. In Cata, I used LG to get rid of a DK that was annoying me repeatedly killing corruptions on Spine of Deathwing. I didn't feel bad, and never will. He asked for it. :P

First, I read that as "weird things that irritate meat 8:30 in the morning".

Also, in Cata, I was doing Hagara on my Shaman in LFR and a Priest Life Gripped me into the ice wall, killing me twice. I have no idea why, I did absolutely nothing to him and I was dpsing just fine. Very annoying >.>
90 Human Paladin
05/10/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Kerias
Also, we're gonna try to kill H Sha tonight.

Get a weakaura for waterspout and make sure your ball throwers have some sort of immunity. Also need coffee at it is so boring you'll want to cut yourself.

edit: 18 minute fights are silly
Edited by Taelaus on 5/10/2013 6:26 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Isn't there also an addon that keeps you out of the way of the dread spray, so no one ever gets feared?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]