Leblue's Luscious Linguine (Healer OT)

Also, in Cata, I was doing Hagara on my Shaman in LFR and a Priest Life Gripped me into the ice wall, killing me twice. I have no idea why, I did absolutely nothing to him and I was dpsing just fine. Very annoying >.>

Yeah I have been the victim of LG trolling as well, so I tend not to use it for that purpose. I will however use it to kill you repeatedly if you are being a jerk.
90 Pandaren Priest
Yeah, we all have the addon and learned how it works on that little test pull. P2 didn't seem terrible, though I guess I have to make a macro for bouncing the ball. And waterspout does really insignificant damage at this point it seemed, but of course when you start having a lot of adds, it's probably not good.
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm a bit terrified to try Heroic t14 stuff, but I better be capable of that before I go into Heroic ToT.
90 Human Paladin
05/10/2013 06:30 AMPosted by Kerias
And waterspout does really insignificant damage at this point it seemed,

Yeah later on when you get to the 6-7-8 adds and they are popping and aoe'ing the raid one tick of ws will kill you.

edit: huddle is the only thing that keeps you awake.
Edited by Taelaus on 5/10/2013 6:49 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whoo I leveled my priest five times last night before going to play Harvest Moon.
90 Pandaren Priest
Wonder how long the fight will be when we're all in 522s and above. We did P1 in 2 cackles.
90 Human Paladin
Wonder how long the fight will be when we're all in 522s and above. We did P1 in 2 cackles.

Dang, when we did it you'd let the second cackle group just stand there without a tank and not engage. Think it was taking us 4-5 cackles to get to phase 2. At that rate it should be 12-14 minutes i'd guess.
Edited by Taelaus on 5/10/2013 7:03 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Thursdays are our RBG night, and our bloodthirsty SPriest always spends most of the rest of the week asking in gchat, "Is it Thursday yet?" Last night, our boomkin had to leave early, so we only played 3 matches, but won all three! The last two were nailbiters. Twin Peaks, down 1 to 0, 5 minutes left, our FC dies. Our boomkin grabs the flag, goes kitty, and tears off down the field. 2 minutes left, our boomkin is hiding in the bushes with resto shaman #1, as the rest of the team wipes their group, then goes after the EFC. 1 minute left, the EFC goes down, but they recover, we kill the EFC's healer who grabbed the flag and cap with literally 2 seconds left. WHEW!

Arathi Basin, final score 1600 to 1590. WHEW!

This is going to be brutal once we hit the 1700 bracket. Brutal, but fun! :D

But for me, the hardest part last night was the fact they kept assigning our team to the Alliance base, and I kept getting confused as to where I was rezzing, and why everyone was so happy when "<Someone> has assaulted the Mine. The Alliance will control it in 1 minute!" I would say to myself, "Noooo!!!", and then suddenly realize, "Oh wait, that's good."
57 Blood Elf Paladin
My paladin is naked. And a belf.

(this is naer)

I uhm. I'm going to transfer him today. I guess he'll become a female space goat =x
Well hello there naked Paladin.
90 Night Elf Priest
I stripped him of all his goods when I jumped ship from Azuremyst so I could have nice things when I moved to my new home.

I'm cruel.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That's awesome, Pipi!

My paladin is naked. And a belf.

<3 Naked belfs. Though my excuse was that I wanted to see how far slowfall during AW would take me if I dismounted above Shrine >.> I made it to the Golden Stair and forgot to re-equip my armor.
90 Night Elf Priest
I have no achievement points again :( I am back to being a failure
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That's okay :) You have a sweet guild name to fall back on in the meantime
90 Night Elf Priest
If we were being serious, human women and night elf women are so monstrous they could eat blood elf females. I noticed this in the create screen yesterday
90 Pandaren Priest
If we were being serious, human women and night elf women are so monstrous they could eat blood elf females. I noticed this in the create screen yesterday

This is why I don't play either. >.>
90 Night Elf Priest
i guess if i'm going to have a holy warrior she might as well be a beast. even if she's only a priest
I have no achievement points again :( I am back to being a failure

I still love you anyway, so it's ok.
90 Night Elf Priest
that's all that matters
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really hate posting and then people jump down my throat for writing information out. It's just so annoying.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]